So hii,
Let me just introduce myself first.
My name is Alyssa and im 15 years old.
On this moment i have this amazing boyfriend. He's sweet, kind and super cute
He surprises me sometimes, like this morning.. I did'nt see him for a week, and he texted me to ask how late i was going to leave the house to go to school.
So i told him the time and he was just like oh well okayy.
I left and was walking to the tram (it's dutch) and i always walk pass this like, small street i guess.
And he was hidding there, grabbed me and hugged me for like 5 minutes. He walked with me, said goodbye and 1 second later he texten me with:
''I already miss you, really needed that hug to make it till the end of the day'' Im so happy with him..
But.. there is this friend of mine who is throwing a party the 8th of July. He made an groupchat so we could talk about it.
This friend of him, Tobias, started flirting with me, and without knowing i flirted back. Now im nervous for the party. What if we kiss or something?
I really like Julian, my boyfriend. And i think he's the one. (yeah iknow im 15..) But he's different then other boys, and i feel like flying everytime i see or speak him.
I had this hike a few hours ago, we planned to walk together but he couldn't make it because he needed to study. After walking for 5 minutes i thought i saw him, it wasn't him but i felt warm again What do i have to do with Tobias?
It's not that i like Tobias btw, but i thought should i talk about it with my boyfriend?

xx Alyssa