+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't Know How To Go On

Don't Know How To Go On

So I joined this forum in March 2011 but it's only my 4th time on here in 7 years as I come when I'm finding relationships hard to understand. A month ago this woman took a liking to me on this special needs dating site. Hundreds didn't reply on Plenty Of Fish and I was surprised how quickly it happened here. However this woman I know from my past in real life. First saw her around November 2009 in a theater group until leaving there in December 2010. Our paths crossed again at a day center in Autumn/Fall 2014 and the second time I didn't know she had a secret crush with me. Anyway we're now talking to each other on mobile phone and email and she wants to meet very soon. She's always telling me that I'm judgemental though. For example she'll say something and I'll think she's doing something she isn't. The only time she got mad was when I compared her to an ex. I don't know really how to go on with this situation.

I am not really sure I am understanding the question here. I think this is a really good time for our good friend Hooo.... because I think the answer to your question is really another question. And that is what do you want? Do you want to date this girl, or are you not interested? I mean, simply by dating her it isn't like you are agreeing to marry her or even be boyfriend/girlfriend. So, if you date her and start to feel like you just don't get along well with her (like if you feel she gets too angry too easily) then you can simply tell her "Hey, it's been fun but I'm just not feeling a connection."

So, do you go on with the situation? I think just that... you go on. However it is you want. Either you ask her out on a date, or you decide you don't like her enough so you instead just politely tell her no thank you.

What do you want?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will