+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would woman be more accepting in this situation?

Would woman be more accepting in this situation?

Before I start this question is a pretty specific regarding penises but not your typical one so bare with me

Ok, so we all know sex is important is (virtually) any relationship and for some Women bad sex is enough to kill a relationship and as everyone knows a small penis can lead to some bad sex (at least PIV sex)

I was formerly morbidly obese but have lost a lot of weight but I still have 2 inches of fat surrounding my penis meaning my penis is around 1.5 inches shorter than it should be, but losing weight or getting liposuction can fix that

My question is if you were going to date someone in my situation would you be more understanding and willing to wait it out until I lost the weight and got my normal size back as opposed to if I was a guy of average weight and I just had a small penis since it's not technically small it's just kinda hidden

Sorry for being too specific

What is 1.5 inches shorter than it should be? If a woman is only concerned with the size of your penis, then you are dating the wrong woman.

you were not specific enough. when excited how long is your penis? if currently over 10cm long and 4cm wide i would not be concerned about it. to most gals stamina and technique is more important than size beyond this size. how long you last and how well you manage encounter will outweigh size. guys in general get too hung up on size much more than females.

to Snow White point don't get overwhelmed by need for a huge dong as actually can be painful if big.

There is surgery to fix up your problem. Women get surgery there to, to remove excess skin.

btw women have different sized vaginas. While some may want huge, there are others who don't.

Women care more about the techniques and sensuality during sex than the size of a man's penis. Hell, sometimes a finger can do better work than a d!ck can haha. It definitely sounds like you are holding yourself back, because you are lacking confidence in yourself and your appearance. It's understandable, given your situation, and everyone has their insecurities. However, I would suggest you either follow through with the surgery, *IF* you are seriously considering it, and if you can afford it. But if not, then just focus on meeting women who can appreciate what you have to offer, regardless of the size of your junk.

i certainly won't date a guy that had a tiny tool like yours. but i am sure their are others that will. stamina and technique is much more important than mere size as long as over five inches. some gals find overall appearance, personality or financial condition far more important than tool size.

suggests you forget tool size and find gal that likes what you have to offer.