So I'm going to include as much information that I can think of without making this a huge essay..

I met a girl on POF, she's 23 and I'm 25. 3 months later she fell pregnant and a few months after that we rushed into a marriage. The marriage was something that I wanted but not at the time - I felt as if it was rushed too much and happened too soon. Regardless, I felt as if it would happen eventually anyway so I went along with it as at that time I was happy. We have our own house with 2 huskies and a now 21month old lad. Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and in September it will be 2 years since we got together.

In the September around 4 months after getting married she changed. She was constantly on her phone using Snapchat to message guys. She told me of a fake POF profile of her, however when I went on her phone the account was logged in to the POF app. When questioned she said that she reported it and they handed the account over (I know they would delete it). She begun going out late at 10pm etc with a guy she had apparently known for years. Sometimes she would come back at 5am and a few times she stayed out all night until like 11am/1pm the next day.

I felt as if something was going on and it seemed obvious. I went onto her phone while she was asleep and I found a tonne of sexting between them and all sorts of messages. They had also been doing sexual acts in the car. At this time I had agreed to stay at her mum & dads house as they were going on holiday for a week and needed a house/dog sitter. They only live up the street and to cut to the point I caught her and him having sex in the house when I walked up to see her and the dogs.

We split up and I moved back into my mums. I missed the whole family life including my dogs and all the effort and hard work I put into the items in the house.. Around 2 months ago after being apart for about 4-5 months we agreed to try again. I was very sceptical about this however she kind of forced it once again. I ended up moving back in with her, my son and the dogs. I explained to her that I had a huge trust issue that I would work hard on to trust her again and feel happy like I once did.

Howeverrrrr... A few days ago I was working lates to cover a holiday. She said she took my son to the park. Baring in mind she is literally on her phone 24/7, she begun to ignore my messages and went offline for around an hour. This exact thing happened when I caught her and this previous guy having sex last year. When I got in after work there was Mcdonalds packaging and a cig end in the bin so I knew somebody had been. I questioned her the next day and she said it was a friend called Paul (not the same guy as last time) who had come after work and got them food after going to the park with them both. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt once again. She's back to being on her phone/snapchat constantly and I do not feel right once again.

Yesterday was our anniversary however we had an arguement because I told her exactly how I felt and she denied anything between her and Paul, saying she thinks he's gay etc (also an excuse used last time..) So I stayed at her sisters for the night to get away and to avoid any further conflict. The next morning as I was heading home she messaged me to say Paul was on the sofa hungover and asleep as they had a few too many drinks last night..

So my situation is I am currently feeling on edge, lack of trust and paranoid about almost anybody she is messaging and she knows this. However this random guy has entered who I've never heard of and they are getting along rather well. I don't know whether they are just friends or if she's doing the same as last time as I wouldn't put it past her. My family don't know about this latest problem but they are not on my side with me wanting to try to fix our marriage. They are basically telling me to stay away. I really don't know what to do. I simply do not trust her right now but I just want to be happy with my home, son, dogs and her.

Any advice is appreciated & thank you..