+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jeliousy

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Ghexjt, why are you always the one telling people to kick everyone's ass???
    Cause if you **** with me, I'm going to **** with you. Any guy who pinches another guy's girl in the ass is just asking for it!

What would you do if you were at some party, and a whole bunch of women came up and start grabbing your bf's ass or crotch? I can't imagine you'd just stand by and act insulted, you'd start kickin ass and taking names. Looking is fine, I always liked when guys stared at my girl, but touching crosses the line.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know what your saying, I know my man would do the same thing and so would I. I just noticed you tell a lot of people to kick ass... lol
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Dude, the problem is she wasn't bothered by guys grabbing her ass. It's not their fault! If she can't change her ways, this guy should just move on and get a decent girl.
    Regardless of the fact that she seemed to enjoy it, they still did something ridiculous, and since you can't hit a girl, you've got to take it out on the guy. Just like if you caught you wife cheating on you, you'd beat the crap out of the guy even though its not his fault! And you're right, he should dump her. Situations like these bring a man's self-respect into play, and no self-respecting guy should sit idly by as another guy does something inappropriate to his girl.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He didn't see this happen Hex, so he can't just go out and find these random guys and kick their ass. He has to handle the issues he has in front of him, his girlfriend, and her reactions to what happened. And I think the more I read all this the more I agree with Asip!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I know he didn't see it happen Rosebud, which is why I suggested he makes sure to see it next time.

I find this quite amusing. You're wasting your time on a girl that doesn't even respect herself, not to mention respect you. In terms of beating up guys every time your g/f acts that slutty, hell, if that happened around here we should be having fights every hour. lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

lol I think it's stupid to fight. And no I wouldn't go punch a girl if she grabbed my bf's ass. That's trashy. I would have to have a few words with her though.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol I think it's stupid to fight. And no I wouldn't go punch a girl if she grabbed my bf's ass. That's trashy. I would have to have a few words with her though.
    Junsui: "Yo biatch!, did you think that was your b/f you were grabbing? cause it ain't hoe!"
    Hoe: "What?"
    Junsui: "Leave my man alone you piece of trash!"
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

lol suuuure, exactly like that.

It was funny as hell the other day.....

This other woman in our admin staff commented that I looked good in my blue jeans the other week. Normally it wouldnt probably be a big deal, but most the women here hate this woman. This happened right in front of my girlfriend's cubical. I didn't notice but she told me later she turned to her assistant and said "What the F*ck!" and some other stuff I don't remember.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lol suuuure, exactly like that.
    Couple of months ago, a friend who owns the coffee shop across from me took his g/f to this club and they danced for awhile. One guy started coming onto his g/f and grabbing her ass...He came over and told him nicely that they were together...Few minutes later, he was jumped by 3 guys, one of them breaking a beer bottle off the back of his head/neck area. Had to have a major operation!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    It was funny as hell the other day.....

This other woman in our admin staff commented that I looked good in my blue jeans the other week. Normally it wouldnt probably be a big deal, but most the women here hate this woman. This happened right in front of my girlfriend's cubical. I didn't notice but she told me later she turned to her assistant and said "What the F*ck!" and some other stuff I don't remember.
    Hey cool story man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Hey cool story man.
    You thought so too?

You thought so too?
    Sh*t, am I the only one who didn't?

That's it, I'm done.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast