+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: jeliousy

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A couple years ago now, a bunch of us went to Have a nice day cafe! (yes canada) and as we were walking down to find a booth to sit in a guy stuck his hand out and grabbed one of my friends asses right in front of me. Her bf was in front of her and idn't see it when she told him, he went back up to him and asked him if he did it and the guy tried to punch our friend but he missed. Needless to say we had like 10 other people with us and everyone got kicked out for fighting. Bad news!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    ahahaha man I'm funny. I love you, Terry and you like it.

Oh... hello RoseB.............................

Quote Originally Posted by JHW
    I'm 16.
    No shit.

And Hex, there's no problem with defending your girl, but you don't have to go out LOOKING to **** people up just for the hell of. This girl doesn't deserve to be defended anyway.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    A couple years ago now, a bunch of us went to Have a nice day cafe! (yes canada) and as we were walking down to find a booth to sit in a guy stuck his hand out and grabbed one of my friends asses right in front of me. Her bf was in front of her and idn't see it when she told him, he went back up to him and asked him if he did it and the guy tried to punch our friend but he missed. Needless to say we had like 10 other people with us and everyone got kicked out for fighting. Bad news!!!!
    Have a Nice Day Cafe! We have one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    ahahaha man I'm funny. I love you, Terry and you like it.

Oh... hello RoseB.............................
    lol...bro, you're more hyper then usual today...what's happening? any ladies coming over?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    That's it, I'm done.
    So the other day, my friend asks me "how many pancakes does it take to cover a doghouse?"
    "None", I say, "Because ice cream has no bones."

OMG That is so true!!!!!!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's just weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    No shit.

And Hex, there's no problem with defending your girl, but you don't have to go out LOOKING to **** people up just for the hell of. This girl doesn't deserve to be defended anyway.
    The fact that she doesn't deserve to be defended is trivial, because its his own dignity that's at stake. **** the fact that she's trashy and likes it, there are guys who I'm assuming know she is his girl, that are still touching her inappropiately. They are disrespecting him. And I didn't say to go out and look for a fight, I said to make sure he's there the next time it happens, so he can make an example out of someone, and put a stop to this ridiculous behavior. However, I wouldn't be with her if she didn't mind this shit, but he still is, so I gave my opinion. And as we all know, opinions are like assholes...Everybody's got em and they all stink!

Tone Guest
    Whoa so you can't say ******* but you can say assholes (plural)?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, that's funny, never noticed that before.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    And I didn't say to go out and look for a fight, I said to make sure he's there the next time it happens, so he can make an example out of someone, and put a stop to this ridiculous behavior.
    So... go look for someone to make an example of? Like... in a fight? Isn't that what I said?
    I'm drowning in assholes.

The only ridiculous behaviour i notice is girls going out there, letting a guy touch them everywhere and at the end getting upset when their b/fs come around and blaming it on the guys. You either want it or you don't, can't have it both ways!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    It does happen though.

Guys grab girls asses all the time, I've seen girls cuss guys out for doin it just on the street. It happens more than you think.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still can't believe this chick didn't care that happened to her!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast