+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: jeliousy

Well it happens Tone but keeping in with this thread, the girl never did anything about it, in fact she allowed for it. In clubs especially, i see that behaviour quite a bit.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    So... go look for someone to make an example of? Like... in a fight? Isn't that what I said?
    No, you just said go looking for someone to fight, as in something like me going to the gas station right now and picking a fight with the guy pumping gas next to me. I never said go look for someone to make an example of, I said make an example of the first person he sees touching his girl. Not some random guy.

I don't like fighting. If you can't prevent a problem, and just absolutely have to create a shit-fit when one happens, that's your thing.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    It does happen though.

Guys grab girls asses all the time, I've seen girls cuss guys out for doin it just on the street. It happens more than you think.
    That's true and it's so irritating.

I don't like fighting. If you can't prevent a problem, and just absolutely have to create a shit-fit when one happens, that's your thing.
    Okay, then tell me: How would you handle the situation if you were with your girl at a party with people who knew you were together, and some guy came up and grabbed her ass?

Grabbing someone's ass is not caressing. Done without their consent, it's assault and battery. Wonder why your girlfriend would tolerate such shit? And, no, I wouldn't be jealous. I'd be very angry at the grabbers and curious about why my gf would associate with such jerks.
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See, that was my first thought too Hayward. And I actually wrote that out and then deleted it.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Truth has a strange way of seeping into any picture. If not by one route, then by another.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Okay, then tell me: How would you handle the situation if you were with your girl at a party with people who knew you were together, and some guy came up and grabbed her ass?
    I would get pissed, tell the guy to **** off, leave and never see that person again, and tell my girlfriend that I would not, nor should she, continue to be around these guys. The fact that the guy accomplished nothing more than pissing off my gf (which he would) and causing her to come to me and leave and go have our fun wouldn't really do anything to really upset me... and more likely him. I'd rather bruise egos than faces. I'm smart enough to know not to even get into a situation where my gf would be around guys who would grab her ass, without me being constantly at her side. Unlike most guys, I don't lose pride when I don't kick someone's ass. I have pride in knowing that I can simply avoid future occurances of a problem, and talk it out with my gf.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

dump her.
    ________

I would get pissed, tell the guy to **** off, leave and never see that person again, and tell my girlfriend that I would not, nor should she, continue to be around these guys. The fact that the guy accomplished nothing more than pissing off my gf (which he would) and causing her to come to me and leave and go have our fun wouldn't really do anything to really upset me... and more likely him. I'd rather bruise egos than faces. I'm smart enough to know not to even get into a situation where my gf would be around guys who would grab her ass, without me being constantly at her side. Unlike most guys, I don't lose pride when I don't kick someone's ass. I have pride in knowing that I can simply avoid future occurances of a problem, and talk it out with my gf.
    Smart man! Some people don't understand how easy you would be getting into fights if you always went by what other guys do or what your g/f does/says. Losing control isn't too difficult...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Great line from an 80 year-old Irish woman I used to do errands for: "A temper is good thing to have. It's a terrible thing to lose."
    Speak less. Say more.

So after you told this guy to **** off and he laughed in your face, which I'm assuming would happen considering the fact that he already showed his complete lack of respect for you and your girl, you would just walk away? How would telling a guy to **** off who would do that in the first place bruise his ego? I don't think it would. But that's my opinion. I'll just leave it at this, any guy who would do that to somebody's gf is asking for an ass-kicking, and whether or not you'd give it to him is up to you, but regardless, he's asking for it.

I think when a guy chooses to fight, it shows a lack of self control. Just be careful going around fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I think when a guy chooses to fight, it shows a lack of self control.
    Probably b/c your bf is a wimp

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast