+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: jeliousy

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Probably b/c your bf is a wimp
    lol I don't think he is! But I've dated a guy that was a real hot-head and it was just irritating.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I think when a guy chooses to fight, it shows a lack of self control. Just be careful going around fighting.
    It depends on the situation.

I think people who go out lookin for fights show lack of self control... but sometimes it can't be avoided.

"Twenty years of crawlin' was bottled up inside him.
    He wasn't holdin' nothin' back; he let 'em have it all.
    When Tommy left the barroom not a Gatlin boy was standin'.
    He said, "This one's for Becky," as he watched the last one fall.
    And I heard him say,

I promised you, Dad, not to do the things you done.
    I walked away from trouble when I can.
    Now please don't think I'm weak, I didn't turn the other cheek,
    and Papa, I sure hope you understand:
    Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man."

Kenny Rogers
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    It depends on the situation.

I think people who go out lookin for fights show lack of self control... but sometimes it can't be avoided.
    I don't see how it can't be avoided. You choose whether or not to hit someone back. Not hitting back shows control. Just going around looking for a fight shows you have a death wish You can also avoid situations where a fight is more likely to break out. I would just be careful being around blood, of course that's the OCD in me.

Good song TAVS!

Tone Guest
    You gonna just walk away from someone if they are disrespecting you and pushing you around and/or hitting you already?

Yes, I would walk away. I hate fighting. It's stupid and in the end solves nothing. Plus you can get in trouble with the law. You allow what they say to effect you. If you don't give a shit what other people say or think, then why would that bother you? I know guys will disagree, but whatever. Be stupid, I just hope it doesn't mess you up for life one day when you decide to fight some guy who has a gun.

Tone-she's a girl and has a pansy for a boyfriend, what does she know?

Tone Guest
    Well yeah for girls it's different, I meant from a guys POV. I'm not tryin to say I go around and fight anyone who looks at me wrong - but there are certain lines you just don't cross.

Example:

A couple months ago I was with my mom and two sisters. We were leaving a parking garage, and some jerkoff cuts her off as she's tryin to leave and my mom slams on her horn. This guy STOPS the car. Gets out. He's a middle aged man, you would expect some kid to do this but a grown ass man with gray hairs!? Walks over to the car trying to look all mean and tough. Now - I was in the BACK SEAT so he couldn't see me. What kind of assh*le looks in the rear view mirror - sees two women in a car and gets out tryin to be tough?

Now - should I have just done nothing there? Should I have exemplified "self control" and let this jerkoff disrespect my mom and sisters while I sit in the back seat doin nothing?

Why would you do anything? Yeah, that guy was an *******. Been in the same situation in Austin. A guy did that to my mom on the highway and then pulled off on the access road trying to get her to follow him to fight lol. We just laughed. I am talking about a guy as well, not just women. You just never know what will happen when you decide to be the tough guy and try to fight someone. I'm not going to change your view on this and you aren't going to change mine, so it's an endless debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Tone-she's a girl and has a pansy for a boyfriend, what does she know?
    ROFLMAO

I'd sure hate to live in fear like that. The bad guys have won once I'm too afraid to stand up for myself for fear I might get hurt doing so
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    I'm not trying to change your view. We're just talkin :]

Tavs, I don't live in fear. I never even worry about fights. lol

Tone, yes just talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    A couple months ago I was with my mom and two sisters. We were leaving a parking garage, and some jerkoff cuts her off as she's tryin to leave and my mom slams on her horn. This guy STOPS the car. Gets out. He's a middle aged man, you would expect some kid to do this but a grown ass man with gray hairs!? Walks over to the car trying to look all mean and tough. Now - I was in the BACK SEAT so he couldn't see me. What kind of assh*le looks in the rear view mirror - sees two women in a car and gets out tryin to be tough?

Now - should I have just done nothing there? Should I have exemplified "self control" and let this jerkoff disrespect my mom and sisters while I sit in the back seat doin nothing?
    So what'd you do?
    and are your sisters hot?

Tone Guest
    Junsui - I also agree that most the time fighting is dumb, but for me personally there are just certain lines you don't cross. Most the time I have enough self control that I can let things go if it's directed at me personally, the times I don't let things slide is when it's directed at those close to me (g/f, mom/sisters, friends, etc)

Lloyd - The look on his face was priceless when he saw me. Chump thought he was goin to be big and bad and scare a bunch of women. I told him to get the **** back in his car and go home. He did. My sisters are gorgeous! They look much more exotic than me. Twins - they're 20 and I get shit all the time from my friends.. so don't even start!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast