+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: jeliousy

ooooooh!! Fight, fight, fight. Me and Junsui will cover our eyes.

With fingers splayed, no doubt.
    Speak less. Say more.

Yeah, I can't watch.

Tone Guest
    If Hayward hit me, I would turn the other cheek.

I think it's funny that people feel so threatened by what other people say or think, or how they try to act. Anybody can act like a big ol badass, and I'm sure half as many could back it up. But who cares? Nobody has ever hurt my pride with saying anything or insulting me. I know the guy is not worth my time if he's enough of jackass to try and start shit anyway. And if they insult or disrespect someone I care about? Still not a big deal. I'm not going to get in a fight I might not win. I'll just laugh, and walk away. And if they keep instigating shit? Well there's little institution we have called the police. If the guy hurts you, so what, he'll spend a little time in jail. The money and time spent in jail is worse than any bruises or cuts you'll give him. And yeah, I'm not about to start shit with some moron just in case he feels it necesary to pull a knife or gun. Now I'm not saying that if someone throws a punch, I wouldn't try and defend myself, but I'll never be one to swing first. It's stupid. If your pride and ego are so hurt by what others say or do, you're going to have a lot of problems in life.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Yay Debunkt!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567