+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jeliousy

jeliousy

Do you get jelious when someone caress your gf/bf?

I just spoke with my girlfriend on the phone and we hadn't much to talk about so she started to tell me the other night when we were at a high school party (she was with her friends and I was with mine) she told me that alot of guys grabbed her ass. And she wasn't a bit bothered about it. Maybe she shouldn't be? But I am! I don't know, I just don't like the thought of somebody grabbing my girlfriends ass. She said to me that I was childish when I told her how I thought about it. Maybe I am? I just wanna here your opinion about it..
    How do you feel when people grab your gf/bf's ass? Am I not right to be jelious? ;S

Oh, and another thing while I'm at it..
    How do you feel when your gf/bf's talks about their exes alot? I don't like it, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Like if I was compared or something. I feel like now I have to do better than all the previous guys she had.
    And also she's my first girlfriend. So I'm not that experienced.

I'm 16.

Quote Originally Posted by JHW
    alot of guys grabbed her ass.
    Is it a nice ass? And how is this related to "Kissing Talk"?

I would be jealous too. I don't think it's appropriate for that kind of stuff to go on. I think if you continuously talk about your exes, you aren't over them. Of course, you are only 16 and I'm sure she's not that experienced either and probably loves the attention from other guys.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    And how is this related to "Kissing Talk"?
    The most important question.

lol, Lloyd. Yea, wrong section dude...Most guys would be jealous but if it bothers you that much you should have a serious talk with her. If it doesn't work out, you should wait till you can date girls who are more mature.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Yeah I know this is the wrong section. But there isn't exactly an ass section here.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get what your saying. I think anyone in their right mind would be upset, but it's over and done with, the only thing you can do is say something if you see it actually happen. If not, you can't get on her about it because that will only make her think you don't trust her and so on.. I would say talk to her about it and let her see why you think that way.

And a lot of times at your age, people haven't had too many relationships so they always feelt he need to bring up their ex becasue it's the only thing they ahve known. It could be she's still hung up on one of them but I think at 16 she's just going by what she's known which may not be too much. Did that make sense??
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Lol That made me think of Assman!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, me too! haha.

Tone Guest
    Hard to focus when Tone is on your mind, eh?

(:

Always

You're in the right to be upset about tons of guys grabbing her ass. Now what you need to do is try to catch someone in the act, and then pound the shit out of them, and no one will pinch your girl's ass anymore.

Now, in terms of her talking about her ex's a lot, that's something I wouldn't put up with. I went out on a date with a girl last week who would not shut up about her ex. She was driving me ****in nuts. Never called her again.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    You're in the right to be upset about tons of guys grabbing her ass. Now what you need to do is try to catch someone in the act, and then pound the shit out of them, and no one will pinch your girl's ass anymore.

Now, in terms of her talking about her ex's a lot, that's something I wouldn't put up with. I went out on a date with a girl last week who would not shut up about her ex. She was driving me ****in nuts. Never called her again.

Dude, the problem is she wasn't bothered by guys grabbing her ass. It's not their fault! If she can't change her ways, this guy should just move on and get a decent girl.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ghexjt, why are you always the one telling people to kick everyone's ass???

Tone Guest
    Although I agree with gHEX that if I caught someone in the act they'd get punched in the throat, the problem here is her saying she doesn't mind dudes grabbing her ass. Get out before you get played.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast