+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Diggity's Guide to Successful Dating, For Men

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    No, I didn't read all of that.
    That's obvious because your first post is completely wrong as to what this Guide is about.

I've done nothing but be respectful here and have posted this for the benefit of those guys who get confused and would like help. I don't think I warrant these kind of responses.

Did we hurt your feewings?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

My first post was agreeing with someone else about how one can't write a guide to explain all women. It really had nothing to do with your guide.

Uh yeah......

Is this like a bot or something?

Junsui, what is the deal here? Is this not a Love & Relationship Forum? Am I not posting in the right place? Why am I getting all of this hostility? Did I accidentally stumble into a Love and Relantionship Forum for teenage internet warriors? Seriously.

We get too much of this Spam type stuff around here; I'm surprised your post(s) didn't come with a link or something. If that IS your intention, it's not allowed here, and frankly, is just a waste of time.

If that's NOT your intention, well, your post has been posted and people are free to read it, not read it, whatever.

lol hostility...you make me laugh

My first post was agreeing with someone else about how one can't write a guide to explain all women. It really had nothing to do with your guide.
    In response to my posting of the Guide, people have been laughing at it and ridiculing it without having read it at all. It is not a Guide to figure out all women because no such Guide exists. This is a Guide to help Men be successful in dating.

Believe it or not there are a ton of guys out there who are constantly confused and bitter because they don't understand the dating scene at all. This is why you hear guys say that women only want "Jerks". That is a very false statement. My Guide is to help these guys see what is really going on.

Yes, we have had many discussions on this kind of stuff. Stop getting so hurt about posts on a message board. Most people are playing around and being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    We get too much of this Spam type stuff around here; I'm surprised your post(s) didn't come with a link or something. If that IS your intention, it's not allowed here, and frankly, is just a waste of time.

If that's NOT your intention, well, your post has been posted and people are free to read it, not read it, whatever.
    I was unaware of that.

I am not selling anything, I am not linking anything, I am simply posting this to help guys out. When I was younger I made a lot of silly mistakes and it took a lot of effort, research, and practice on my part to completely turn things around for me. I think that guys are at a huge disadvantage in the dating scene to women, and I simply want to help the guys who are confused and lost. I ask nothing in return but to be taken seriously, that's all.

To the other person, yes hostility. I posted something that took a lot of work yet people were dismissing me and getting pretty rude without actually having any idea of what I was saying or what my Guide was about. I did nothing to warrant that kind of response.

How old are you?

Yes, we have had many discussions on this kind of stuff. Stop getting so hurt about posts on a message board. Most people are playing around and being sarcastic.
    I'm not hurt, i've posted for a few years in one of the most unaccepting forums out there, but I was taken aback by the responses I got from people who never even read what I had to say. I've never been here before so I don't know how often you guys talk about this type of thing, but I am sure that no one has posted something like my Guide before.

I am open minded and free to discuss any thoughts or disagreements to what I said. It already has been revised many times from other Dating forums if someone makes good points or has something to offer that I consider very true and effective.

How old are you?
    I am 26. You?

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDogg
    I am 26. You?
    24, most people on here are in their 20's and older FYI

That's refreshing. If you have free time, why don't you give my Guide a shot. I am not suggesting you need it, I'm just suggesting you take a look to see what it is really about.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok well how about next time, you ask if anyone would like to read it before you put such a long post in a thread. Then, the ones then want to send it to them.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast