+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Diggity's Guide to Successful Dating, For Men

lol Lloyd.

I like dating the nice guys. Pushovers are fun. You always get your way.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I read about the phonenumbers on here and I'll tell you something.

When I was dating, I used to have people ask fro my phone number and I can say I have given out a fake number a lot ( yea I know, but I did). So One night when this guy came over and started talking ( and we got along) he switched it up...he gave me his number and told me to call him. That was the first and only time I ever had that happen and I respected him for doing that. And I did call him afterwards. I thought that was so much better than asking for the girls number instead. because you give them the option, which comes off as being a gentleman.
    I had an ex girlfriend tell me this too.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDogg
    If your intention was to be helpful then thank you and I apologize for my comment. I just don't feel that I have ever even had a shot here. From the moment I posted I was doomed to have my thread hijacked and have people dissmiss it as nothing. I have never had this kind of treatment from a forum designed to help people.

You haven't had a shot, cowboy, because you hit the door with your guns blazing about some ridiculous guide you want everyone to help you write. Do what the rest of us do: Hire an editor.

And, in the future, you might want to sit back a listen a little while before you start blaring your mind-numbing horn in people's faces.
    Speak less. Say more.

You make me smile, Hayward.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    You haven't had a shot, cowboy, because you hit the door with your guns blazing about some ridiculous guide you want everyone to help you write. Do what the rest of us do: Hire an editor.

And, in the future, you might want to sit back a listen a little while before you start blaring your mind-numbing horn in people's faces.
    I don't want anyone to help me write a Guide, and I don't want to get it published. Obviously you haven't read anything yet or you simply have a very poor grasp of comprehension.

Do you feel threatened by me? Why then are you getting angry when all I did was post something to help guys who are confused and need help? Are you the resident know-it-all and don't like the fact that someone else comes in offering advice?

Settle down. What is the point of your post? This thread was meant to offer help to people and now you are acting all pissed off. Overreact much?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    a shot, cowboy, because you hit the door with your guns blazing ...
    Hey, I resemble that remark.
    Last edited by TAVS; 11-11-05 at 04:05 AM.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Die. die. die.

*bangs head against wall*

Diggity, I don't think he was getting angry. And not to be rude or negative or disrespectful or anything, but none of this is new advice. Just thought I would let ya know.

Tone Guest
    Hence the "Maybe you should read around more first" remark.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Diggity, I don't think he was getting angry. And not to be rude or negative or disrespectful or anything, but none of this is new advice. Just thought I would let ya know.
    A simple, "I've heard this before" is fine then. Why the attitudes? I feel like I walked into a room full of egotistical teenagers. Very few people have actually had the decency to be respectful.

Is this forum not moderated? I must have missed the warning saying this is a forum to flame others when I noticed this site.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDogg
    Is this forum not moderated? I must have missed the warning saying this is a forum to flame others when I noticed this site.
    Waah! Cry baby.

Calm down Diggity. If anyone is getting riled up, it is you. I guess we are used to each other by now so we know when we're joking around and to not take everything so seriously. I did say this has all been said, before. And please stop calling us teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    And please stop calling us teenagers.
    Yeah! I'm gonna be 20 in two weeks!

Oh Lloyd!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast