Hello there!

My Name is Emma but please call me Emi. I am a happily married woman (8 years!), with 3 beautiful children with the love of my life!

It wasnt always like this thoughand after a string of terrible relationships and feeling the full impact of a broken heart time and again convinced I was unlovable and this would be my reality for the rest of my life, I sought out help. The person who helped me, had such a huge positive impact on my life that i too decided to become a dating and relationship coach.

Once I realised that I am lovable, I am worth loving and that for every baddun there are 10 goodun’s, once I changed my mindset and began to love myself again, then it allowed for me to open my heart to men who were genuine because I wasnt allowing myself to be a doormat anymore!

I became empassioned about becoming a dating and relationship coach after I had experienced this for myself, i want to help women going through the horrors of bad break ups and heartbreak, the effects a broken heart can have on the body can be extremly damaging to both the mind and body. Having found true love now, I want to help as many people as I can do the same.

It IS very possible for you to attract the relationship you truly want and deserve and im living proof of this.

No more tears! Take action TODAY! Send me a message and lets book you in for your first FREE consultation to see what I have to offer you and to see if the dating and relationship coaching is for you, I wont pressure you to sign up with me, and if after the first FREE session you arent sure or need to go away and think about it, or decide its not for you then thats absolutely fine but youve got nothing to lose.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sending you lots of love and light,

Emma xx