+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello,

Im new to this forum so im still learning the ropes, so do bear with me.

My name is Emma,

I am a fully qualified Advanced Dating and Relationship Coach. I became impassioned about life coaching after a strong of bad relationships that had a massive negative impact on my life and my health. Life coaching helped me so hugely that once I found my one true love and we got married (8years this year) and now have 3 beautiful children, I decided that I want to do something that is going to have a big positive impact on peoples lives and something im passionate about.

I offer a free first consultancy session which is an hour long and done via a video call with Zoom. After that if you decide youd like to sign up for more sessions then my prices are negotiable.

I truly, genuinely, get so much joy out of helping others who are lost or who have gone through a bad break up and dont know what to do or where to go. i love seeing the transformations people make to their lives through coaching and then seeing them to form happy, healthy relationships with real love.

If you would like to know more please do get in touch and ill send you the relevant information on how we can set up your first FREE hour with me, to see what my dating and relationship services can do for you.

I very much look forward to meeting you,

All the best,

Emma. Xx

“Never feel like you have to be with anyone to feel good about yourself.” My late Grandmother Paddy

Hi Cupid1985 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hello Loveadmin,

This is such a brilliant forum that has been developed, it feels good to be able to have the chance to connect with people through here to share experiences for relationships both good and bad. My own experiences gave me the drive and passion to become a dating and relationship coach after coaching helped me recover from past bad experiences in relationships. If anyone on here could benefit from my services as a coach I would be more than happy to help them. The effects of a broken heart can do some serious damage to a persons health which was my own experience, and sometimes you need a life line to reach out just to have someone listen to you and help you get back on your feet

It feels lovely to have found a community online where I can connect with so many lovely people from the world over.

I look forward to meeting new people, making new connections and online friends