+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confidential

Confidential

Hi everyone,

Ive just Joined this fantastic forum on dating and relationships!

Being an advanced dating and relationship coach I feel its important to get my message across that, there is help here for you, having been through my own relationship horrors and dramas and now that im happy and settled in my love life, I want to help other people to get through break ups, or body conscious issues, maybe to put the spark back into a relationship thats turned sour etc, and to just be here to really listen and take notice of what you are saying.

If you would like to get in touch please do drop me a message. My FB page link is here :-

I offer a first FREE hourly consultation which is a safe space and completely confidential for you to come and talk about what is going on for you in life, things you want to improve upon and what your desired outcomes are. After the initial consultation we can go on to discuss about price which is always negotiable to suit your needs.

Best Wishes,

Emma (please call me Emi) xx

You can't advertise here, it's in the site rules. Not to mention, people come here because the advice is free. If you wish to place an ad, contact the site admin.