+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do guys who are ugly think they have a chance?

Why do guys who are ugly think they have a chance?

Why do ugly guys even date? Not even ugly girls want ugly guys. So why do they even bother? If ugly guys gonna get laid or get a gf they need to be rich and famous but that is almost impossible to be, so why dont they just give up?

Do not confuse average guys with ugly guys, i am talking about guys who are legit 1-2-3 on the look scale.

Who's deciding the attractiveness of these people? You? Maybe if you focus your energy on your own life and not the dating life of people you don't even know, maybe you'd find more important things to do with your life.

Some of us don't. And your "winning attitude" and others like you are often a large part of the reason why. Who are you to decide who/what is ugly or attractive? You can certainly know who/what is attractive TO YOU... but just because you find one guy to be ugly doesn't mean others will automatically agree. For every guy you find to be a 1, 2, or 3 on your scale, some other woman will consider him the most attractive man in her eyes.

For most of them anyway. Then there are creatures like me for whom there is no hope. So instead I will focusing on being my own hope. On finding my own happiness. And I sure as heck won't let people with attitudes like that sabotage it for me.

Yes, sone guys can be objectively ugly. Studies prove that there are certain characteristics that we consider beautiful and the same thing applies to ugliness. Lack of symmetry, deformities, poor bone structure, small eyes, big noses, big ears that protrude, bad skin, thin lips, obesity - these are just some things that can contribute to physical ugliness. Also the placement of ones facial features and not just the size.

Let me guess Emma, you are some prissy super shallow little high school girl, aren't you? "Attractiveness" is in the eye of the beholder and your "surface deep" opinion does not speak for all women in the world.

Obviously, you can't choose how you look when you are born and no one want's to spend their life alone. Let's put yourself in what you consider to be an "ugly person's" shoes. What would you do, just lock yourself up and throw away the key?; hell no, you just keep on trying and will eventually you will be successful.

No offense, but you are exactly the type of girl that the world needs less of.

Last edited by CleanCut; 26-06-18 at 10:13 AM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Because there are smart women out there who are more concerned with what is in a man's heart than what is on the outside? Plus, some men who aren't attractive in the traditional sense, can actually be very sexy because of their attitude and masculinity.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Pretty rude and shallow thread, or at least how you phrased it. Especially the giving up aspect.

I do agree, that attraction isn't a choice. And to an extent, it does matter. However.

Natural beauty isn't really that important. Both sexes can both do things to become more attractive. Which, beauy is also truly in the eye of the beholder. Women that I dated and perceived as being a 10, to me, but possibly not to others, that never bothered me. They were my definition of a great person, and that's really what matters. Is your own perception, not others.

I agree that some people probably are more physically attractive by default, however, most of our standards of beauty are also definable by ones personal life choices. Such as taking care of our appearances. Anybody can get into great shape, dress well, become confident, etc.

I honestly think a person that starts on the lower spectrum of the totem pole will be even stronger and more attractive due to all of the character that will have developed from overcoming challenges. You can't be born with those experiences or those character traits.

The reality is, looks fade. It's so important to spend time being with someone with the same values, morals and that makes you enjoy being around them. Those people become more attractive as well due to that.

I would take a woman that was less attractive with a great personality over the woman that was more attractive but had a worse personality any day. I think most women would agree with me.

In the end, dating is also a numbers game. If you're a man that doesn't have your stuff together and your life is a mess, your priority should be your mission. But I'll never bash someone that's trying to take advantage of possible opportunities, that's what masculinity is about, going for what you want in life.
    Last edited by GLYC; 26-06-18 at 12:33 PM.

No, she`s right.
    Guys who are below average (starting 6 and below) should all just die and make way for the loudest and hottest guys, who will use her till she`s all dried up.
    OP, You`re a genius!

Same goes for ugly girls, to me no matter how someone looks there is always a counterpart, person who will love them out there, that is why people don't and shouldn't give up, IMO.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Sometimes guys are not handsome but with good heart, nice personality and other strengths attracting their own girls. So why they dont need to give up because they have their own value and relative advantage in dating. Some of the girls may want an ugly man to secure their love when they got hurt in their previous relationship ,so that they think ugly man is less competitive for them to love with but also fewer opportunities to leave them too.

Ugly guys have a better chance than ugly women do.

Women tend to have a different view of what is attractive, and it varies quite a bit from female to female. I had a LTR with an attractive guy. People had np pointing that out everywhere we went. I have had a LTR with both very attractive and unattractive..both turned out to be a holes. So all those who think only hot guys are a holes, think again.

Some people aren't shallow and find attractiveness in others through more than just their physical appearance. Maybe focus your energy on more important things. If you don't want to date someone you aren't attracted to, then leave them for someone who can appreciate what they have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Same goes for ugly girls, to me no matter how someone looks there is always a counterpart, person who will love them out there, that is why people don't and shouldn't give up, IMO.
    this is not true. alot of ugly guys do want ugly girls. i have approached 1000+ ugly girls in my life and all of them declined me. so its more like ugly girls dont want ugly guys.

how can there be a counterpart for me ? i am 0 of 10 on the look scale, i have 100+ physical flaws and i also have low iq, i cant even get friends and talk to people so how can i be in relationship with a woman? alot of people have been alone their whole life, there really is not someone for everyone, that is just fairytales.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    Ugly guys have a better chance than ugly women do.

Women tend to have a different view of what is attractive, and it varies quite a bit from female to female. I had a LTR with an attractive guy. People had np pointing that out everywhere we went. I have had a LTR with both very attractive and unattractive..both turned out to be a holes. So all those who think only hot guys are a holes, think again.
    i see ugly girls with average looking guys/hot guys all the time but never ugly guys with a partner. to get a partner if you are a ugly guy you have to be rich or famous, but ugly girls are good enough as they are.

I think having a $%^& attitude makes anyone too unattractive even for ugly girls. They know a bad thing when they see it.

The original post is basically "click bait". It was posted on multiple forums but with different user names.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast