+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WhAt should I do?

WhAt should I do?

Hi everyone,im 28 and Ive fallen in love with a women that's 61, I know it sounds mad but it's true, there is a lot of sexual tension between us but I don't know how to compliment her and start things up, advice is welcome thanks.

Treat her just like any women of any age, ask her out on a date. There are no differences.

Yeah. I would agree. I think that pretty much sums it up. I mean, 28 and 61 is a big difference. But, if it doesn't bother you then why not just ask her out? If it turns out not to bother her either, then who cares about the age difference? Age is just a number. It'd maybe be different if you were 18 and 51. Same age difference, but 18 year olds are generally still kids, really, even if they are technically/legally adults. Way different stage in life.

So, beyond that just approach it the same way you would any other woman. If she's not interested she can say no and then you can move on (a lot more easily to since then you'd know rather than be left wondering what if). But if you don't ask you'll never know.

Thanks guys, I hear what yere saying but I'm afraid if I come on too strong I might seem like a fool.. how could I compliment her or see if she's keen without being too forward about it? Sorry about this

She might find YOU to young for her, especially if she has kids your age or older. But nowadays 60 can look like 40, so appearance wise shouldn't matter but age difference is huge, imo.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

First off find out how she feels about you.

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no.

How could I find out out she feels about me tho, without being too obvious, there is a lot of sexual tension between us but I want to be sure first, thanks everone

Just ask her out on a date. If she says yes, she likes you.

I haven't the nerve to ask her.. has anybody advice on how I could know if she's up for it or not in a round about way.. I haven't the courage to ask straight out.. even tho I'm pretty sure she is I just haven't the nerve to be totally up front until I know.. thansk

No, there is no magical way you can figure out if she's interested without being too up front. I mean, you can try a little flirting or whatever. Or maybe subtly hint like asking her what kind of guys she tends to like. Something like that, maybe. (Though, I'll confess to being pretty clueless in that department myself. If I knew how to do that I'd have probably been doing it a LONG time ago and maybe would have actually asked out one/some of my crushes over the years.) That may give you some idea of whether or not she seems receptive without you coming right out and just asking her out. But, unless she volunteers the information or starts acting more forward herself, there's not some secret way to find out.

The more you keep waiting around expecting some signs, the more you'll just keep convincing yourself to wait... and wait... and eventually you'll lose your chance. Believe me, I'm not trying to act like it is so easy. I can 110% understand having a hard time working up the nerve to ask out the woman you like. But, the truth is if you don't just do it then you are more likely to keep convincing yourself not to do it.... or to keep waiting for some mystical sign that never comes.

So, if you haven't the nerve to ask her out.... work up the nerve. Again, believe me, I don't mean to act like it is so easy to do that. It's just it is exactly what you have to do. Maybe she'll say yes, maybe she'll say no. If she says no it will suck, but at least you will know and can move on. But if you don't ever try then you will never know.

Good luck!
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 03-07-18 at 11:09 PM.

Kino escalstion

Txtd her drunk the other night telling her she was the most beautiful women I had ever seen, massive blunder, she thinks it was just an drunken txt that meant nothing, don't know what to do now.. I'm falling in love rapidly here and just don't know what to do!!

Look....older ladies like confidence...if you can't just go up to her and ask her out, all this drunk texting and whatnot is going to make you look like a juvenile....you want her to look at you as a man not a little boy.