+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm a straight guy, and I'm falling for a lesbian

I'm a straight guy, and I'm falling for a lesbian

So Almost 4 years ago when I was 11 years old in 6th grade I moved to a new school in a new city, and I met this girl who I'll call Kate. Kate was the first girl from this new town I had a crush on. Fast forward 4 more years to 2018, we're both entering our Sophomore year of High School I've fallen head over heals for this girl. She's made it very clear that she's only into girls, until recently we were hanging out and she told me she's wondering if she's actually bisexual. She's never confirmed a change in sexuality since then, but I've really gotten my hopes up. I just don't know what to do, I've had crushes before but this is the first time I've ever actually felt in love, and is still the longest on going crush I've ever had hitting 4 years in September. The second problem is she's one of my closest friends and I worry that if I ever express my feelings it might make her uncomfortable around me. Kate's funny, extremely compassionate, geeky(which I find very cute) and pretty much the girl of my dreams and I just really wish this could work

It is an unlucky case for u. I also compassionate ur case which is mainly determined by Kate. In this situation, u can only wait and embrace her choice because u love her very much, but she find herself a lesbian. U cant push her to love you but wait for her turning back her sexual orientation and accepting u again. It is a critical task for u ~God bless u brother !

You and billions of other people wish it could be different. This is the first time I have seen a guy wants a gay girl post on the boards, usually it's the other way around. There is nothing to gain by telling her. It won't make your dreams come true. It's pointless.

Yeah man those lesbians can be really nice sometimes. but then again also straight girls can be good for you. I mean overall you want to experience everything and lesbian girl cant give you that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will