+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I gay?

Am I gay?

Sorry for this question, but I'm super confused. So let me begin. I was a normal guy who look after all the girls, I was kind, nice and even romantic with girls, but everyone girl rejected me and this somehow changed me.. I start to think what if I was a girl then.. Try on some clothes (thongs, bra and etc.) and I really like it, then I start to play with my ass and like it too and then I start to think about men... I even made a blowjob once, but was a disaster, because the other men cannot get hard, but I like it even after that. So then I met a girl and we fell inlove, we start living together, make plans for everything, even we engaged.. Three years we live together, but then suddenly out of nowhere she left me and I saw her after a week with other guy.. And I was broke, total broken.. and I was dying inside.. Then the other thoughts about men, and women clothes came back.., and now I wonder if I am a gay, or not.. And I cannot do nothing with man for now, because I am scared.. please help me.., thanks.

You are using your interest in men/cross dressing as an escape from being rejected, feeling so dejected, you don't like who you are. Being someone else, even as far as pretending to be a woman, you feel attractive and wanted. It makes you feel safe. No you are not gay. If you were gay you wouldn't be attracted/fall in love with women.

You are just having trouble coping with the painful situations you have been in. I suggest you seek out a proper therapist to sort out your emotions on this, and figure out a different way in how to cope, and feel better as a person.

Maybe bisexual?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Ya bi-sexual is a possible one, but you should find someone to talk to before the behavior leads to you feeling worse and more confused.

Pics or didnt happen !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

^ Haha

First off, stop feeling scared or even ashamed if you are gay, it is nothing to feel ashamed about, if you are having issues go talk to a therapist and see if they can't help you come to grips with what you are dealing with. Maybe you are gay or just curious, get to know yourself better.

i think bi curious and femininity oriented. the fact you like feeling of his penis on your tongue and like being in girly clothes is not proof positive you are gay. test it out by dating a guy and go all the way with him. if you lust for him after he intercourses and jacks inside your flower the first time to do again good chance you are bisexual. since enjoying girlfriend definitely no gay.