+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RE: Needed Advice

Stop being helpless

Start deciding. If you don't understand then ask
    If you do not want then stop
    If you don't like then change

Maybe you’re right. Here I can’t disagree. I think that these girls earn their living by flirting on sites or through these same sites are lured into the “dark corner” when they meet. Here they need to be checked and time and correct communication. Here, for example, I correspond with a girl through the site https://ibrider.com/mexican-brides and yet they never once in a year asked me to meet her or meet or forward a photo. And I am quite satisfied with our communication. The girl is nice and intelligent in communication. He does not try to marry me or tilt me ​​to bed. The essence is - trust but verify. There are many ways to check a girl on the internet.

[MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] - I started to leave him. but 1 thing that s bothering me is..he says I made him that way.i m only made all mistakes..he left me because I made him do so.. he's always making me reason for all problems.. which surely is not..may b I'm reason for few but how could I alone be the reason in the relationship..he says i must feel guilty.. I must feel I'm bad..but I don't feel so..but he insist me with this feel always..

Quote Originally Posted by Manju IT View Post
    [MENTION=87417]smackie09[/MENTION] -

And he says I'm arrogant.. I has too much of attitude.. if he scold me I will not talk to him..he only vl talk first..is this arrogance???? is this attitude?? he scolded me I'm pain how vl I talk..I don't even understand boys psychology..pls help me
    What do you mean he scolds you? He is not your father he has no right to scold you. And then accusing you of having attitude because you choose to not engage his BS?

I would walk out if my bf 'scolded' me, I have one father and even he doesn't scold me anymore!

HE sounds like the arrogant one, a controlling arrogant arse.
    Last edited by MsLondonB; 28-07-18 at 11:29 PM.

[MENTION=86390]MsLondonB[/MENTION] - It is usual for boys to scold know.. I have even seen my friends partners behaving like this. I don't know how world is.. in my world boys seriously scold girls like anything.. I don't know seriously .. but watever I m gonna get engaged soon so hereafter he s not gonna me in my life. at least I want my future partner to behave good with me.. respect me.. love me.. can u pls help me know boys psychology..?? anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Manju IT View Post
    [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] - I started to leave him. but 1 thing that s bothering me is..he says I made him that way.i m only made all mistakes..he left me because I made him do so.. he's always making me reason for all problems.. which surely is not..may b I'm reason for few but how could I alone be the reason in the relationship..he says i must feel guilty.. I must feel I'm bad..but I don't feel so..but he insist me with this feel always..
    And because he tells you, you believe him?
    Let us for a moment pretend that what he this is true, let us assume that you are solely responsible for everything
    Then he should be able to proof or give examples of what exactly you did wrong. He should be able to tell you how you made him do everything

However he doesn't. And that means he either can't (in which case you didn't make him do anything) or he won't (and thus denying you the chance to learn). This would mean he is an asshole and thus does do mistakes too.

However if he can and does tell you all the things you did wrong, then he should have told you before it all went down, meaning he is to partially blame for at least not being open outspoken and honest.
    Also that would give you the chance to learn.

But then, how come you even care? It's over anyway and you already have learned to be more down to earth the next time you will let love develope with a special someone?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12