+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do!

Don't know what to do!

A year ago I fell in love with my boyfriend. We had been friends for ages but only realised we felt something last year. Things started out great, we had so much in common. We loved being outside together and nature. We would go out for the day and id make up a picnic. I was really happy and thought he was the one. But the last few months I've beginning to think I may be wrong. We don't do any of those things anymore. When I visit him all he wants to do is watch tv and I am bored. I have told him how i feel and how much i miss things. But still it's the same. He has stress at work but on his days off he wants to do odd jobs. This leaves no time to strengthen our relationship. The weather recently has been amazing and I had wanted to go out, create memories together. I don't know what to do. I love him and it's killing me feeling this way. I never thought I would ever feel this way with him. I left my previous boyfriend because we never did anything or went out. He's constantly saying he doesn't want me to leave him because he's boring. If that is how he feels why doesn't he change things?
    Last edited by Coco1991; 02-07-18 at 10:16 PM.