+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a female advice

Need a female advice

Basically I screwed up, I was seeing a girl for about a month or so and then she went to magaluf and I had said she had a free pass do what she wants etc cause I know she booked it before we met etc! But after the first night she wasn’t well and FaceTimed me and was really dehydrated so I stayed on FaceTime and told her what to do and for the rest of the holiday I kept wanting to make sure she was ok etc and it came off really needy and clingy! And now she’s decided to stay in magaluf for the season... I was devistated when she told me because I fell hard for this girl and I want to be with her! But I don’t know if I’ve pushed her too far away now! She’s due back in October and I’ve told her I’m gonna wait for he and not crack on with anyone else or anything cause I think she is amazing! And now I’m feeling really anxietious every time I think about it like have I made the right decision ? What if she comes back and still thinks I’m that clingy guy? I really don’t know wht I’m doing! I can’t talk to anyone else, I find myself looking through old snapchat stories with her in them thinking f*** I want her! We have so much in common and I really don’t want to lose her ! So basically ... have I made a good choice ? What do I do now ? Give me advice please !!

Km

this was certainly a mistake if trying to shadow yourself as not needy and clingy on her 'and I’ve told her I’m gonna wait for he and not crack on with anyone else or anything cause I think she is amazing'"

chill out with the oneness to her only. chat up friends and other stuff you into with her. fake out some manliness and independence to keep her interest. unfortunately her extended stay away is probably driven by a guy who she into at magaluf.