+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

There is no advice for velvas. "So we all should build good relations

Sorry I don’t under?stand

Quote Originally Posted by KM11121995 View Post
    In my opinion there is a “one” and she’s it! I was so lucky to find her! I ****ed up and I want her back! I’d give my left testi to have her back lol! I’m gonna keep trying cause If I don’t i could regret it all my life! She’s the person I want to see the world with
    Ya but what about what she wants? Does that not matter? You need to get your head out of your butt, and think about that. Maybe she's not interested in something so serious at this time in her life. Just because you want someone so bad doesn't make it the right thing to do by chasing them down. I get it, you want her...but you need to put into consideration what she wants. It takes two to want a relationship. You can't force someone to want the same as you.

I know and I understand but I’ve got to do something to try and see if she wants me back! I know she is a strong independent girl and that’s what I love about her ! But I know if I don’t try I’ll regret it for the rest of my life! I’m trying talk to other people and I actually feel guilt because I know I’m not that interested as I was with this girl! And I know I’m being selfish but I just want her to know how much I am in love with her and hope it works out! I know! I don’t think anyone I know can tel me how I feel atm cause I don’t think anyone’s ever ****ed up like I have! Everyone I know is with their “one” and knowing I ****ed up with mine makes me feel sick every morning, it makes me think maybe I’ll have a shot before work! I don’t care what it takes to get her back if there’s a chance I’m taking it! If I need humiliate myself I’ll do it I really don’t care! I understand sometimes my “one” might not be the same as her “one” but I can’t switch off how I feel about this girl and I don’t think I ever will be able to! So smackie I understand what your saying, it is about what she wants but if you’re me and you meet the most beautiful intelligent kind girl in the world and you mess up... would you not do the same ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12