+ Follow This Topic

Thread: EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) for Heartbreaks

EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) for Heartbreaks

Hi all,

Having dealt with breakups myself, I have been able to overcome them with the EFT tapping technique. The EFT creator gives away lots of free resources at the official website emofree.com, so you can learn to apply it on yourself here.

But if you want something that’s easier, I’m working on an idea that can help people overcome this themselves with EFT without having to study EFT for a decade or hiring expensive practitioners. I know how hard breakup hurts can be, and really want to rid the world of it.

So I'm trying to validate this idea by chatting with people who have or have had experienced heartbreaks, to better understand their world and challenges, to see if there is enough interest for it to continue working on it and to make it as effectively, easy and convenient as possible.

That's why I would love to get 30 minutes of your time to help understand how you're dealing with heartbreaks. I'm not selling anything, just looking to learn (and I promise it won't take more than 30 min!). So if you're interested please leave your details in the Google form (managing e-mails becomes way too chaotic): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrwSkIkFuWAHTmtCB5raqLdQ-9am4kvK2qHK532INPpq9zNw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Then I'll mail you back, so we can schedule a time. Also if you join an interview you'll have the opportunity to be one of the first to try this if you're interested. Can't wait to learn more about your heartbreaks!

Anders

P.S. Feel free to share this message with anyone else you might think would find this interesting.

Bump............
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”