+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!! I don't know what to do!

Help!!! I don't know what to do!

I'm in love with Ella. We're friends but I want to be with her. She has a crush on a guy who moved away, so I don't think that it will work out. I want to get her to like me back. I told her that I like her two years ago but I was treated with awkward silence. I'm afraid to tell her now because it took months to get back to how things were before.

You can't sorry. If you tell her again, you have disrupted that trust you had to rebuild with her....she's going to know your only motivation to be her friend was to get romantically close to her...she doesn't want that. She will get pissed off for sure.

You want a GF, stop being their friend, and being so available. This is where you have failed....you are too available to them. You like a girl you see, you hit her up for a date, you don't be her friend. She says no, you ask someone else out.

You can only truly love someone if you get to know them. Their personality is worth more than their looks. This is where YOU failed... I thank you for assuming that I'm her friend only because I love her. Also if you only care about how they look and you don't care about what makes them tick then you, my friend, are shallow.
    Last edited by ZoraO0163; 22-07-18 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraO0163 View Post
    You can only truly love someone if you get to know them. Their personality is worth more than their looks. This is where YOU failed... I thank you for assuming that I'm her friend only because I love her. Also if you only care about how they look and you don't care about what makes them tick then you, my friend, are shallow.
    That is how you get to know them...on dates! You go out and talk. If you hit it off on the first date, then you ask for a second date, etc. That's how it's done. I didn't know much about my husband, and when we finally met, he ask me out on a DATE. That's how we started. actually this is how I started all my long term relationships. You my friend are talking to someone who has had A LOT of dating experience...so don't mock me. I know what I'm talking about. All these guys that were my friend, were just that...my friends, and I had no interest in dating them. So I'm telling you, you get to know someone, and fall in love when you are on dates because you both know you are with each other for romantic reasons. If what you are doing isn't working, then that just proves my point.
    Last edited by smackie09; 23-07-18 at 11:41 PM.

Zora I think if you come to a forum with problem and asking for help then you have to be clean and open like a white page. Dont assume you know something better than others but be open to suggestions, ideas and advice. Smackie know what shes talking about since shes been with guys since 1983's and have a lot of experience with serious and not so serious relationships.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Let me ask this. If you haven't ever had a romantic interest in your friends then how can you give me valid advice when you can't even relate, my friend?