+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it worth waiting to see...??

Is it worth waiting to see...??

Ive been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now. We have a great connection. Hes kind, caring, honest and loyal. But theres one thing...he doesn't like taking me out and when he does he acts completely different, he seems uncomfortable and at times gives me the idea that he doesnt want to be out with me. He acts weird and out of place and it makes things really awakward. Its gone to the point that i feel akward and uncomfortable around him when were out. All i do is just keep to myself becaue that's only thing i can do. He plans holidays fun things with his friends but never with me. He doesn't invite me to a social gathering that he goes to. Every time i question him on why im not invited he always says it's a boys thing. Hes always excited when doing things with his friends but when it comes down to doing stuff me with its different, the energy is not the same at all. He makes me feel as if i am forcing him in taking me out hence why he acts he way he does. On top of that he is not affectionate when were out together. There are times where ive tried to hold his hand or hold on to his arm and he will slightly pull away. When were walking he doesnt like to walk beside me. He will either try and walk a little abit ahead of me or walk apart from me. He wouldnt hug or kiss me in public unless hes drunk. Its made me loose slight confidence in myself its makes me feel insecure. Ive spoken to him about this his and hes made me aware that hes not a affectionate person - which doesnt make any sense because when were at home hes is super affectionate. Picture this - super awkward, weird distant when out, soon as we head home becomes clingy and affectionate all of a sudden. Its very difficult to adjust to. I really doubt his feelings towards me i mean who wouldn't?. Maybe he doesnt like me as i think he does. This is making me miserable the fact that i have to see him go out with his friends and do all these fun stuff and i dont get any of that. Mind you i dont have any friends so unfortunately i dont have any to do fun stuff with. What should i do?? Please give me advice.

This is what I tell everyone....you date those who treat you the way you want to be treated. He is refusing to treat you like a GF. I suspect he is embarrassed to be seen with you. That's why he hates going out in public, shows no affection, doesn't introduce you to friends. He's a lousy BF. You are wasting your time. I understand you have low self esteem and you are lonely without him....you are codependent, and that is unhealthy. I would dump is butt, and then you get off your butt and get busy making friends.

I briefly introduce why you encounter this situation. The main point is that you dont have any friends and any interest or activities apart from your boy friend. Like the above saying, he looks down on you, feels embarrassed and shamed with you when dating outside. When you both are together, instead of others' eyesight, he enjoys being with you with no pressure from the others.

To change the situation, you should improve yourself not only in the behavior, appearance, dressing but also your mind. In mind aspect, opening your mind allows more people to enter your world not only your closed boyfriend . With more friends and soulmates, you can learn more things, broaden your horizons, improve yourself, enhance your self-confidence and share your feelings with the others. Also, your female friends can teach how to make up, how to dress in fashion and how to be a charming and attractive girl seen from male.

Actually, dating relationship is not an easy task. How to treat your partner indeed is a value-comparing competition. If you make yourself more valuable seen in your boy friend's eye than the other girls, then he will probably fall to your side and chase you every time because of your charming and attraction. He will definitely introduce you to his friend and bring you to the party to gain other's appreciation and self-respect that he has a very beautiful and elegant girl friend.

Hope it can inspire you ~!!