+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not over yet! i need some advice

Not over yet! i need some advice

[/I] Well... how do i start?... me and my ex, let's call him "Josh" , have been gowin out 4 a year, what a wonderful year... i was leavin in another country and i met him, we started as friends, but became really close, and started dating, we had a perfect relationship (dat was my point of view), well to make it short, i had 2 come back 2 my country, and we were away from eachother 4 a month, dat was d largest month in my entire life.... well.. so he planned on comin ova, i waited 4 dat time so bad, i need it him close 2 me. d day came and i saw him again, i kissed him, huged him and said 2 him dat i neva wanted 2 b away from him again, he said d same, on christmas day he proposed, and i said "yes" it was d happiest day in my life... after a few months he had 2 go back 2 his country, so i cried and cried 4 nearly 2 months b4 dat happened.... well maybe i knew dat i had 2 prepare 4 wat was 2 come... after he left, he started no caring bout, not callin or anything, he would only call once a week (if i was lucky), so 1 day he said " look i need a break" and i said "i don't want a break" ... after a few minutes arguing i finally accepted d break, d day after i was online on MSN and i changed my nickname 2 "life is beautiful, enjoy it!" and he came online and saw my new nickname, he said " i c dat it looks like u r bette off without me" , and i said "don't b silly, and don't act like a baby, u know I LOVE YOU".... well he called straight away and we agreed 2 call off d break... dat week past and we talked again and he said " i'm not sure if we should be 2gether?, and i just got sick of it, and said 2 him, u know wat, u r just fooling around with me, and i won't accept dat... so our engagement is over... after dat he acted all depressed and all sad, i felt bad and called him 2 say i was sorry and 2 say I still love you, but he said it doesn't matter now, it's 2 late... so as you can imagine, i cried and cried 4 a week, i lost like 10 kilos and i was so depressed dat i didn't want 2 leave my house, dat week my mum just got mad at me 4 being like dat, so she said, "u've got 2 move on" so i tried and i went back 2 work... after not even a month i found out dat he was dating dis 15 years old girl, i thought "dis can't b happening".... but it was... it's being 5 months since dat, and i still think of him, weneva i hear d song dat we said we were going 2 play in our weeding, weneva i c a special place where we used 2 go, or weneva i say or act like i used 2 wen he was around, i know i have 2 move on, but i still can't do it... it hurts so bad, just 2 think dat he neva really loved me... but well... wat can i do now? i need 2 move on, and i need some advice... please give me some advice...
    *>FiGtHeR<*

Hello, it sounds like you are going through some tough times. Wow, you were actualy ready to marry him! You must have been in love. I guess that the long distance relationship thing didn't work out for you. I went through the same thing (sort of). Breaking up is somtimes the hardest thing to do, especially when you are the one who was treated badly. You need to keep yourself busy, try to do things that don't remind you of him. Remember how you were before you met him? Although things may look bad now, they will get better. keep figthting for yourself, and hopefully things will start to get better for you. try to smile. There are other guys out there, and oneday you will meet another one who will steel your heart

Sorry

Sorry - I'd give you advice, but I don't understand ebonics...