+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tomorrow is my last mission

Tomorrow is my last mission

Hello
    I have had it that im never getting laid that women reject me and treat me like i am a ghost. I tried clubs,bars,resturants,cafes,parks to talk to women. Even online dating sites and they all reject me. My idol is Elliot Rodger. And i will commit my last mission tomorrow which will be me going to a bar drunk and try to talk to atleast 20 girls if they all reject me there which they have been doing all my life i am gonna wait til the bar closes then im gonna find my first attractive easy target female and rape her. First i will probably grope a bunch of women then i will attack. Beecause i have ****ing had it of this shallow robotic society. **** women and their sense of superiority. I lost my virginity to a hooker when i was 24 but that was a waste of money and time i didnt get hard i didnt cum and she didnt like it. Men like me who are unattractive need to put their foot down and show women who the real man is behind the mask.

https://ibb.co/kgJchT

WTF who brags about raping a stranger. Dude, you are being reported, probably F all will be done considering website but still, you better smarten up and get to a doctor before you land in jail for committing a criminal act. That is a warped way of thinking and if you can't see it I would assume you may be mentally ill.

This is so ****ed up, I hope this is a joke. And a very unfunny, bad attempt at being humorous/a troll.

If not, the reason women want nothing to do with you is because you have serious issues. I wouldn't be friends with a guy like this, ever. Nothing about rape makes you a man. In fact, it's the furthest thing from being a man. If you think raping women is the solution to your issues, you're completely wrong, your issues have nothing to do with women and everything to do with yourself.

Seek professional help please. You need a therapist or another mental health professional to help you out.

pre confession is a new phenomenon to me. obviously you will be rejected with that attitude. but thank god you are typical all talk no action trolling