+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I get an orgam really quickly

I get an orgam really quickly

When I'm masturbating I have an orgasm within 2 minutes. I don't know if this is normal but if It has anything to do with it I am also circumcised. Can somebody explain to me if this is normal or not.

Everyone is different so it's normal. I suggest you work on making it last. Nothing worse than finishing that quick while your lady hasn't even started.

If it's normal for you, then it's normal. Most people finish quicker when masturbating because you are more aware of your own body and what works better for you. I always O quicker when I do it myself. It's definitely not something to be concerned about or think negatively about. If you notice the same thing when you have sex, then consider adding more foreplay to your sexcapades so you don't blow too quickly!

Actually two ladies are correct because it depends on different people with different physical level. Just an example, according to male orgasm , normally it is short like 2 mins-5mins which means the highest emotion on your sexual behavior. But for girl, i dont know it. The process of making love can be 1 hour or 1 and half hour but the orgasm normally comes 1-2 time and lasts for mins each . That is my opinion not refer to everyone.