+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I stop her from being a party goer?

How can I stop her from being a party goer?

When I went to a foreign socials one time, I got to meet a so damn gorgeous woman who captures my heart right away. We introduced ourselves, exchanged mobile digits and hit it off. We decided to start dating after one week. For two months of dating subsequently, she officially became my girlfriend. This woman used to party real hard and it was fine with me at first. However, as time goes by, she would go clubbing almost every night and I hate it. Every time I tell her to stop going to parties, she gets mad at me. Some of my friends would come and tell me they saw my girlfriend in a bar which turns out finding myself at a particular bar looking for my stubborn girlfriend. I don’t want her to go to parties because there are tons of dumbass in there but she won’t listen to me. How should I tame her? How can I stop her from going to nightclubs?

Actually you cant stop a person who used to go clubbing not to attend party or shake off her habit. In her mind, she think that it is normal and common bt on you, every men dont want their girlfd being flirted or having physical touch with another man in a club. You can either let her know what you feel and your protection of her, or let the relationship down as you cant bear her behavior in long term. Trust me, i am also a man who dont go any clubbing or party entertainment, so i know your feeling on her maybe you can call it '' man's envy'' or '' human's possessive '' . Therefore, you have to choose change her with a deep talk gaining her attention on your feeling or let her go on her life style giving up your relationship.

"How can I stop her from being a party goer?"

YOU CAN'T. You cannot successfully control another person. You need to allow people to be themselves. If she decides, on her own, to stop partying, that is her decision. If she enjoys it, then she will continue with that lifestyle. If you don't like it, you can accept it, or leave. Those are your only options outside of creating an argument every time she goes out.

Quote Originally Posted by jay2665 View Post
    Actually you cant stop a person who used to go clubbing not to attend party or shake off her habit. In her mind, she think that it is normal and common bt on you, every men dont want their girlfd being flirted or having physical touch with another man in a club. You can either let her know what you feel and your protection of her, or let the relationship down as you cant bear her behavior in long term. Trust me, i am also a man who dont go any clubbing or party entertainment, so i know your feeling on her maybe you can call it '' man's envy'' or '' human's possessive '' . Therefore, you have to choose change her with a deep talk gaining her attention on your feeling or let her go on her life style giving up your relationship.
    Thank you for this; appreciated.