+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I saw my best friend kissing my girlfriend.

I saw my best friend kissing my girlfriend.

Three weeks before my girlfriend and I’s anniversary, I bought two plane tickets for a Ukraine ski trip. We both love outdoor activities and thus, skiing will be a perfect bonding time. It was supposed to be an anniversary surprise. Nonetheless, it was me who was surprised. I was heading to their house when I saw my best friend’s car parked at first street before my girlfriend’s house. I wonder what was he doing there. I was about to pull over and get out of my car to ask him. With the help of the moonlit night, I noticed he was not alone. Someone was sitting in the passenger’s seat. I rejected the idea of pulling over and drove past them. For the last time, I looked at their silhouette. When they kissed, I laughed thinking it would be his next target. Yet, to my surprise, it was my girlfriend he was kissing. I stopped the car just right in front of them. My girlfriend noticed my presence and got out of my best friend’s car immediately; so as my traitor best friend. Though shocked with the mind and heart numbing scene I just witnessed, I still managed to get out of my car. My girlfriend started to cry and was about to move closer to me. I stopped her and right then and there, I didn’t realized that my tears began flowing down my cheeks. Without a single word coming out from my mouth, I moved smoothly inside my car and drove away. I deactivated all my social media accounts and cut all the connection I have for the two of them. What they did was unforgivable. Am I doing the right thing or should I give them a chance to explain their sides?

NO! some say it works, you will NEVER get over it.

Bump.............
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”