+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to kiss my friend in the cinema next friday

I want to kiss my friend in the cinema next friday

We are long date friends, but i have physical atraction for her since she gets teenager. i never said nothing about my intentions for her because i've always been a little shy chick. i dont even know if she feels the same about me, but our parents are really close and next friday they will go dinner at the mall while me and her will go to the cinema ALONE, jus me and her and i NEED to change some things. i never had an oportunity like this and i think it have all to go well. i will try to do more physical and eye contact, i know its dificult to show a girl your interests in just 1 night, and i know that i will probably do nothing when friday come. i dont need to make out with her, just a little kiss will change the things between us and thats what i want. please wish me luck with that.. (and sorry for my bad english, im from latin america)

Don't. Kissing is something you do when the time is right.

You don't kiss jist to show you're initially interested in someone.
    That might work in the movies, but that typically would just translate to an awkward experience in real life.

I would just be straight up, "Hey, I think you're really great, we should go out on a formal date sometime. What's your schedule like?"

Kiss when the signs are there, and when you feel like it's pretty mutual.

Well if you think that kiss will change things then you have to do it. You can also warm up before kiss by holding her hand during a movie or slightly rubing touching her hand. Sure if you never kissed then it might be scary to give first kiss. Even if you have kissed a lot it might be scary to kiss someone for first time. But then again short kiss should be ok and shouldnt make things worse. Since you know her and like her - why not to do it?

Also maybe prepare her before you do it - like say shes beautiful or looks good. As they say - smiling is second best thing you can do with you lips.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 19-07-18 at 08:18 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

post update

she is the most beautiful girl i know, and if i dont change the things, i will never forgive me for lost this opportunity. she will probably go to other school next year and get a new boyfriend, i dont mean that i want to be her boyfriend, i just want to spent the time i still have with her by other way (not the friend way). i want to live my life knowing that i spent my time with her by the best way possible. and about kissing her tomorrow... well i actually dont need to kiss her, jus make her look at me with other eyes is sufficient for in a close future have something more serious happening between us. (ah, and would be really cool if you guys give me some tips.. )

First of all dont think that she is the most beautiful girl. Think of her like just a normal girl and then things will be easier for you you will progress faster. Its good that you like her but putting her on a pedestial can only paralyze you and stop progress. So if you want to go further with this girl then show your emotions and intentions and dont think that shes better than you. See yourself as pretty good guy too and it will help you a lot to get what you want. The mindset that should help you if you see yourself at least equal to her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Not a good idea. How about holding her hand instead. If she pull he hand away, don't be kissing her...she don't want that at all and you have to RESPECT her.
    Last edited by smackie09; 20-07-18 at 10:55 PM.

haha james, i think u know when is the right time to kiss her or hold her hand. It all depends on your feeling and you two 's emotion. But some technique can be helpful like you can take her back home, when she start to get in her house, grab her hand with a sharp deep eye contact. In that moment pull her into your hug and approach to her with your head and slowly kiss her lip ~~ That will be so great if you can catch that right timing^^ Good Luck Brother~

Nice idea to start with the kissing. Unforgettable moment. lol

OP hasn't posted here for a month people.