+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feeling with a condom?

feeling with a condom?

my husband hates condoms. he say doesn't feel same as being naked inside me especially when he orgasm. he say just use pills so he gets full enjoyment from being inside my orifices. i beg condom just for vaginal penetration but he say never ever.

am i being unreasonable.? does it really feel that much different for you? is he throwing me a line or being honest from a male perspective?

[MENTION=87035]bunnyhabit[/MENTION] @ some of the male posters on here that you'd like a reply from ... so they see your thread to reply lots of times most never look into the male and female sections.

If he wants to go raw(bare no condom) then why doesn't HE take his own measures not to get you pregnant again, like a Vasectomy? If he goes no then tell him its condoms until then or if you don't mind anal he can do that without a condom I guess but just not vaginally because YOU prefer he wears a condom for that. He needs to give in situations too, not only take.

Probably not much help but wanted to give you a reply at least.

where you suggest i post?

he always "raws" me. it is not open to discussion. my questions were
    am i being unreasonable.?
    does it really feel that much different for you?
    is he throwing me a line or being honest from a male perspective?

i am really most interested in second question

Hey again, I stepped away and have to go back to work soonish but to give you another reply on what you asked.

Just post here in male and also in Intimate and "@" specific members you'd like to look at your thread and give you a reply... Here I'll do a few for you okay? [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] so hoping they see the mention and come into your thread... add as many as you like...

No, not being unreasonable, IMO. It is YOUR body after all. I'll let the guys answer the other two which are more geared towards a males answer over a females.

thanks. obviously my hubby doesn't agree about its up to me as you suggested

You're not being unreasonable for wanting him to wear a condom. Taking your sexual health seriously is an important thing. You should try to have more discussions about this and try to come to an agreement that works for both of you.

Seems a bit immature on his end.

He can wrap it.. Besides, all men should be wrapping it at least when they're with someone new, so I don't get the big deal in it (I know he's your husband, I'm just saying). It's about compromising.

Yes, It's going to feel better without a condom for a male, but he can learn how to compromise and not be a jackass.

I dont see how using a condom can be long term solution in marriage. there should be way to do it without condom even if it means pills for a girl. Using condom is like drinking zero precent beer at party.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Using condoms is nothing like drinking non-alcoholic beer, but ok... some women cannot take hormonal birth control, AND there is no birth control available that prevents STIs/STDs, other than condoms. SO, OP, if you cannot take another form of birth control, due to personal choice or physical health, and you do not want to get pregnant, then it looks like your hubby will not be getting laid unless he wraps it.

It doesn't sound like your husband is respectful of your feelings, so that's a whole other issue you may want to consider.

Why are Female responding to an ASK A MALE FORUM?

Seems Two MALES agree with my husband's decision to never wear rubber inside me because feeling better without condom. that was my question not about respect or compromising. i am well aware my husband will not compromise on this issue at all. he has made that very clear to me.

No man will tell you sex feels better WITH a condom, because it doesn't. But the point is that your husband blatantly REFUSES to wear one, even though that is your preference. He won't even discuss it. So I guess you need to let him raw dog you from now on, obviously that's your only option, going by your replies. People are trying to help you, so if you don't want their advice, fine, but then stop posting in advice fora if you don't like what people have to say.

came here off dollhouse's mention.

to answer your questions :
    1)no, not unreasonable, why would you even feel that way unless he makes you feel that, correct? do you not have a say in your relationship? what are you and your husbands ages?
    2 and 3)it feels a world of difference, so that isn't a line he is giving you but also is more of like he is using it as his excuse why he won't wear a condom, to shut you up about asking over a reason why he won't occasionally wear one for you. his way or the highway it seems. was he that way before marriage or after?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

He's not throwing you a line...it feels better without one.