+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I let my mom enter into a relationship?

Should I let my mom enter into a relationship?

It has been 15 years since my parents separated and I did not know the reason behind that break up. After my mom’s sacrifices for my sister and I, she deserves to be happy. I know that. However, I don’t want her to just jump over the person she had just met at a foreign socials event. She’s my mom, so I am concerned for her. When I told her to be familiar with the man first before committing, she got mad at me. I am not being judgmental here, I just want to know she is safe with whoever she wants to be with. I am a man myself and I know when the guy wants a serious relationship or not. How should I explain that to her without appearing villain?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas89 View Post
    It has been 15 years since my parents separated and I did not know the reason behind that break up. After my mom’s sacrifices for my sister and I, she deserves to be happy. I know that. However, I don’t want her to just jump over the person she had just met at a foreign socials event. She’s my mom, so I am concerned for her. When I told her to be familiar with the man first before committing, she got mad at me. I am not being judgmental here, I just want to know she is safe with whoever she wants to be with. I am a man myself and I know when the guy wants a serious relationship or not. How should I explain that to her without appearing villain?
    You should stop sucking your moms tit and let her do whatever she wants. Also stop spamming please.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Is she in Peru too?

Let her do what she wants. She's an adult capable of making her own decisions and none of them are your business.