+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's an online video game addict and I hate it.

She's an online video game addict and I hate it.

For five months now, my girlfriend and I have been living together. We divided our tasks and bills so we can be able to survive without asking help from our parents. We’re old enough to stand on our own and we tried to stand on our decisions. On the first two months, we were able to make it. When my girlfriend started working at a BPO company, she became too fond of online gaming. She stopped doing domestic chores already and preferred to lock herself up in our room while playing. I have noticed that my girlfriend was only doing online games for almost a day and I hate it. She seldom talked to me and won’t even care if I go clubbing with a foreign workmate. What made me so mad was that she forgot she’s working. What should I do with her? How can I make her stop that?

You cannot control what she does. You can only control what you do. So your choices are: 1) break up with her and move on; 2) try talking to her about this and how you feel; or 3) let it go and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina.G View Post
    You cannot control what she does. You can only control what you do. So your choices are: 1) break up with her and move on; 2) try talking to her about this and how you feel; or 3) let it go and do nothing.
    Go with [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] .
    Always always always, communicate.

Nobody is perfect and it's a necessity to maintain and form a great relationship.

Everyone has their own choice in their habits, hobbies and lifestyle. You dont have the right to change herself but only tell her your thoughts. If she really cares of you, she will change herself. But if no, then you know what it means~ you can choose another one or you bear her hobbies and live with unwillingness.