+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken heart aching for her back

Broken heart aching for her back

I am having appointments problem and want to hear some input and what others would do.

I have been with this girl on and off for almost 2 years. I've never loved someone more. But unfortunately I put her throw hell. She loves me very much. I love her more than anyone I've ever loved. And we can to fall ou tf of love.

We have had some of the best times of our lives together. And nothing could replace them. But unfortunately I was abusive. Some physical some verbal. I never hit her though. But its doesbt matter. I live with the regret and ashamed everyday. But for some reason she still loves me. I have been going to therapy for it.

A few months ago it all blow up in our faces. I found out I was being laid off after a job of 12 years. The tension was already growing. I had told her I wanted to break up but i really didn't. So she started seeing other people.

Well one day it blew up. I wanted to be with her. Anyway things got out of hand and I left. We didn't talk for a month. Then one morning i got a call from her. Over someone I had feeling for in the past and was a major problem in our relationship. Either or that's not the point.

Eventually it turned into us crying our eyes out and admitted our love for each other still. She is now dating someone. I tried to but it wasnt right. Never felt right. So me and the ex have seen each other a few times. Abd to be honest I want go come running back so bad. Theres a bond that can never be broken between us.

But I know deep down alot of backlash would happen if we got back together. She could lose alot of friends. I may also. Mh family may not be so happy either. But she says that's her decision to make. I feel alot fo guilt about that. But this woman would drop it all for me. I dont understand if but I love her beyond words can explain

We have seen each other a few times and made love. She I the only thing that takes my pain away. I'm torn. I want her back so bad and to spend the rest of my life with her.

What would you do? What is the right thing to do? I'm torn

You have been hurt bad, it will take time to heal, it will also leave a scar, a bad one. I feel for you.

Bump..........
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”