+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No guys might not be interested in me?

No guys might not be interested in me?

And no girls are interested in me at 28 now as I'm an old man like Americans on the internet say.

Um... can you elaborate? LOL! Are you looking for advice or something? That was so short I really don't even know how to respond.

Other than to say I feel your pain. No women are interested in me. I can tell you, it hurt for a LONG time... I've always been kind of a hopeless romantic wanting so badly to find love. I'm kinda like the Disney Prince...except I look like the Disney monster. LOL! So, for a long time I felt so disillusioned with life and so hopeless. Lately, I've found so much more happiness in changing my way of thinking. In looking for happiness, in looking for love, instead within myself. In learning to appreciate myself more.

It doesn't always work and it isn't easy. Some days are better than others, some days are so soul-crushingly bad it is hard to go on.... but it is SO much better than where I was. And, the more you learn to appreciate yourself you'll be surprised to see that other people even start to appreciate you more. It makes it easier for you to find somebody even when that wasn't necessarily what you were trying to do. Even though you were just focusing on you, on feeling better within yourself, it is almost like it just radiates infectious positive vibes around you.

Guys will be interested in you. For now, maybe you should just focus on appreciating YOU more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Um... can you elaborate? LOL! Are you looking for advice or something? That was so short I really don't even know how to respond.

Other than to say I feel your pain. No women are interested in me. I can tell you, it hurt for a LONG time... I've always been kind of a hopeless romantic wanting so badly to find love. I'm kinda like the Disney Prince...except I look like the Disney monster. LOL! So, for a long time I felt so disillusioned with life and so hopeless. Lately, I've found so much more happiness in changing my way of thinking. In looking for happiness, in looking for love, instead within myself. In learning to appreciate myself more.

It doesn't always work and it isn't easy. Some days are better than others, some days are so soul-crushingly bad it is hard to go on.... but it is SO much better than where I was. And, the more you learn to appreciate yourself you'll be surprised to see that other people even start to appreciate you more. It makes it easier for you to find somebody even when that wasn't necessarily what you were trying to do. Even though you were just focusing on you, on feeling better within yourself, it is almost like it just radiates infectious positive vibes around you.

Guys will be interested in you. For now, maybe you should just focus on appreciating YOU more.
    Learning how to put your message in less words is really helpful.
    Short messages can have more impact

Tell us more about yourself, and why do you think you are having problems attracting the opposite sex?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBionic View Post
    My idea of the kind of girl I would want, would leave a picture of her self till last, not imortant.
    Politics
    religion
    Credit Card Habbits
    Pic
    in that order

If that is the case then take this time in your life to develop yourself more, get to know yourself more and enjoy living for you and by enriching your own self you will be an even better partner to whoever happens into your life offering love and a relationship to you.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    If that is the case then take this time in your life to develop yourself more, get to know yourself more and enjoy living for you and by enriching your own self you will be an even better partner to whoever happens into your life offering love and a relationship to you.
    Amen. Could not agree more. Often times many of us will be left feeling like this, like nobody ever could or ever will love us. Hell, I know how the feels myself. Honestly, though, whether or not that is true (and more often than not when somebody thinks that of themselves it inevitable proved NOT to be true after all) there are ways to be happy anyway. To learn to take the attitude of "Well... IF that were true, if I'm going to have to live without love.... then how do I do so and be happy anyway?"

Not like I am saying it is easy, because it isn't. But, would you rather live your life miserable because of it (which could even in turn reinforce the unlikeliness of finding love) or would you rather learn to be happy anyway.... which could even eventually result in you finding love anyway.

Best of luck to you. I know how you feel for sure. I wish you the best. I hope some day life proves you wrong.... but even more importantly I hope you learn to appreciate you enough to that you don't NEED love anyway, even if maybe you do still want it.