I have a gorgeous neighbor with two daughters. Her husband is a seafarer and that lets her do her thing every night. One night, as I passed by their house, I noticed her younger child crying while the older one was taming her younger sister. I asked the older sister what happened and where her mommy was. The little girl told me her mommy was out with her friends. I was tongue-tied, so I called my wife and told her to bring the kids in our house because it was late at night. The next morning, at exactly 5 am or so, the mother knocked on our door and was looking for her daughters. I told her I let her daughters sleep with my children because she left them alone. I was expecting her to get mad at me but she didn’t--- she even thanked me for that action. I also advised her to never leave her children again and she just smiled. Two days after, she came knocking at my door again with her daughters. I asked her what was the matter. She said she will have to leave her daughters with me because she has some business to attend. I thought it was really important so I agreed. It was fine with my wife too, so there’s no problem with that. However, she did not show up for two days and I was worried. Little did I know, she went to a Ukraine ski trip with a man she barely knew. Look how irresponsible this woman is. I was planning to tell her husband regarding this so she would stop. I feel pity for her two daughters.