+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Please?

Help Please?

Hello! I am in love with a girl whom i saw on school(Shes a grade junior),then i knocked her on instagram and we talked greatly there,she wanted to see me wheather i read in that school so i showed up and we talked,now we meet most of the days and also chat everyday,I compliment her in most of her pictures in DM but; i didnt tell her the truth.At these days her friends also saw us together and used to taunt her. So today she suddenly asked why do we meet frequently? she really want that answer and also said until then bye, and also addresed me as brother at last.Did she just figured it out? or any of her friend told her to do that to know the truth?What to do now?

She KNOWS you have a crush on her. man up and ask her to be your GF!

Well this is my first time i am in love with a girl
    I am afraid of losing her what if she rejects?😔

It's the way life is. You can't expect everyone you love to love you back.

Assaulter , according to my experience, not to cool down your passion, but in my view, she might not have feeling on you. The feeling i mean is the type of lover. Although she chats with you always and do something else with you together, the feeling of treating you as a best friend or a closed schoolmate comes so strong to me. Even she asks you why we always stay together and treats you as brother. It is so concrete that she might really just treat you as brother not potential boyfriend. Of course, maybe my first sense is wrong, or do you really feel her love, flirting feeling or any crush on you or whatever. Tell me your true feeling, when she said the last part of your passage to you , before you
    profess to her.