+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying To Figure The Situation

Trying To Figure The Situation

Ok so I’m going to give you the short/long version of my story.So I started messaging a girl on tinder whom I’m knew through friends. I started working in Dublin and was messaging away to her. Now with my job I was moving across to the UK but heh she was fun so I said I’d keep up the convo and keep messaging. I eventually got her number and everything went swimmingly, good text banter and interest.I do be back in Dublin every 1st or 2nd weekend.1st night we met we got on really well,done a few pubs and got a kiss to which she replied ‘I was a really good one’. I was back in 2 weeks and we met. Same thing went out, one of her friends was there. We done some pubs and the night club. We ended up going back to hers and I ended up in her bed. Everything went really well. 3rd date the next weekend. I brought her for a meal. Paid for it. Back to hers and she said I could not go up stairs.Me like an idiot why not, she said she wasnt like that etc. I said ok we chatted as it was a bit awkward.I said I wouldn’t be back in Dub if I didnt like her. Told her some more personnel stuff,not like me.Left and all seemed good. I text her a few days later and she replied all was good. Now I had mentioned I’m back Friday 13th(I know) She said she should be around but has a hen the Saturday.She was mental with work for the two weeks. We chatted, she added me on snapchat. Anyways Anyways she did not reply to me a on the weekend before I’m back so Ieft it 4days. She replied really mental with work, really big message. Sorry she wont be able to meet. I said ok Im back next weekend.We might meet for a drink. She then added me on fb. that weekend.So no reply and I decide to whatsapp her something funny about her dogs and she replies straight away and we convo and then she stops.
    I’m back full time in 3 months. Do I leave it until then?
    Currently trying to read the situation and its really bugging me.

– Is she not interested?
    – Is it because I’m across the water in the UK?
    -Something else?

maybe she is getting bored with you for too frequent chatting. She knows much about you and gets less interest on you, so she stops messaging and becomes so cool and dull in the contact with you.

All love has its own honey period. After that period, love will become hard to last and sustain. It seems like the case you have mentioned.

Jay, I went on like 3 dates with her and she spent more time messaging me with really long interesting messages. She was even asking me how often do I be home in Ireland etc.

So I know you may be right but I didn't even get started. I would have thought maybe having to schedule every second Friday or Saturday was becoming more of a task/chore. Is it not easier living beside someone for dating than in another country.

It depends on the girl you love is which type of lover. I have an experience that even lived in the same estate with my ex girl friend, we also broke up with some reasons. One of the main reason i believe is that she got bored on me because we had a three years dating and she knew everything on me. She found noting new , no excitement and no freshness on our dating, and i also knew it. Then after i lost my job in sudden, we talked less than ever and finally turned out breaking up. So not really the point is distance but more important is the girl you love is what kind of person and the style she love her boyfriend.

But anyway i bless you have a bright future with her ~