+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying To Figure The Situation

Trying To Figure The Situation

Ok so I’m going to give you the short/long version of my story.So I started messaging a girl on tinder whom I’m knew through friends. I started working in Dublin and was messaging away to her. Now with my job I was moving across to the UK but heh she was fun so I said I’d keep up the convo and keep messaging. I eventually got her number and everything went swimmingly, good text banter and interest.I do be back in Dublin every 1st or 2nd weekend.

1st night we met we got on really well,done a few pubs and got a kiss to which she replied ‘I was a really good one’. I was back in 2 weeks and we met. Same thing went out, one of her friends was there. We done some pubs and the night club. We ended up going back to hers and I ended up in her bed. Everything went really well.

3rd date the next weekend. I brought her for a meal. Paid for it. Back to hers and she said I could not go up stairs.Me like an idiot why not, she said she wasnt like that etc (I'd felt a bit embarrassed for sleeping with me the second night.). I said ok we chatted as it was a bit awkward and then made out.I said I wouldn’t be back in Dublin if I didnt like her. Told her some more personnel stuff,not like me. Left her house and all seemed good. I text her a few days later and she replied all was good and we had the banter chatting.

Now I had mentioned previously that I’m back on Friday 13th(I know). She said she should be around but has her best friends hen on the Saturday.She was mental with work for the two weeks. We chatted, she added me on snapchat. Anyways she did not reply to me a on the weekend before I’m back so Ieft it 4days. She replied really mental with work, really big message. Sorry she wont be able to meet as she working late and straight on the road to the hen in the morning after work. I was a bit pissed but I said heh these thing happen with work. I replied same thing happens to me, I'm actually away at a christening on the Saturday too but Im back next weekend and we might meet for a drink then. She never replied to that.

She then added me on fb during the hen weekend. So no reply and I decide to whatsapp her something funny about her dogs and she replies straight away and we chat for like two texts and then she doesnt reply.

It really got my head muddled, I know we got on really well, during texting an in person. I’m back full time in 3 months.
    Do I leave it until then?
    Currently trying to read the situation and its really bugging me.

– Is she not interested?
    – Is it because I’m across the water working in the UK and I'm restricted to only meeting on certain weekends?
    - Something else?

I believe it was just a hit then a miss. She might have lost interested because of you lack of availability, she may have met someone else, maybe her ex contacted her again. Who knows. I doubt there was anything you could have done any different...sometimes these things just don't work out.

Some women expect the guy to do all the heavy lifting and reciprocate very little. Ask her out again. If you get an excuse, it's over, move on.

she may think your just toying for sex partner. cool down to just partying and dropping her at door till she invites in to her pad. go light on the make out sessions unless she initiates. play a little hard to get as she is doing to you now. think just nerves are spiking her about your interest in her.