+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 brothers, same girl...... can it ever work

2 brothers, same girl...... can it ever work

ok, heres a very brief background for context... I'm a recently single mother of 2, been in an abusive controling marriage for 11yrs, never had a one night stand or anything similar.
    Started talking to a guy and had been for 3wks via message only... we are at the same football club.... slept together once when he came around, but nothing else, and have never hung out or anything... so I would not have said we were seeing each other... he didn't want anyone to know as he was sure, nad I was happy with that. Fast forward 3wks.. we are all ready for the grand ball and to basically allow people to know we are talking... he calls and end to it that morning via message saying before we started talking he was dating a girl who broke up with him nd they have decided to try again... he was really nice about it, clearly not interested in me, but I really really liked him...
    Fast forward to the night of the ball and I got so drunk because I couldn't deal with it all being the rejection again... come the end of the night we are all get taxis home from the club and I stupidly got in a taxi with his brother (which I knew it was his brother at the time, and his brother had no idea I had been talking to him, as no one did)...
    Anyways ended up sleeping with him.. no feeling involved.

So summed up I have slept with both and neither know about each other...

My dilemma.... I have since been told to wait it out on the first brother that I really like as they think when things don't work with his girlfriend he will realise how good of a person I am...

problem is if we ever do start talking again I would have to tell him I have had a one night stand with his brother....

my question.... can a relationship ever work with this guy if he knows I have been with his brother...

worst decision I ever made.

It seems the main point is not the night you slept with his brother. From your text, i find he may not really like you, so sleeping a night with his brother or not may not cause a determined effect on your love. But if you are really willing to know the importance of that night , it will definitely be an obstacle for you when you both are really dating.