+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does it feel like to be a man?

How does it feel like to be a man?

Sometimes, I wonder how it feels like to be a man.

Is sex constantly on your mind?

Do you feel pressured to do well in life, to make money, etc because you feel like the world and/or women judge your worth by that?

How does it feel like to be inside a woman?

Please share.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Yes
    Yes
    Good

Jeez.... I'm such a weirdo. LOL! Not that I'm just realizing that now. I knew that already. But, damn!

Because, no, sex is not constantly on my mind. ...But I do think that puts me in the very small minority amongst my fellow men.

Do I feel pressured to succeed and make a lot of money, etc, because maybe the world/women will judge me based on that? ...Again.... nope. Sure, I'd love to be rich... but all I really want out of life as it relates to wealth is to have enough money to survive (and support a family if I ever had one) with enough left over to both save up money and also get to enjoy that money now and then. As in to be able to buy myself stuff when I want it, or to be able to afford things when I need it (like a new car).

...But, again, I think that puts me in the minority amongst my fellow men.

How does it feel to be inside a woman? ...I mean... I don't know what else to add. I think Hooo's "good" covered it just fine. LOL!

These weird questions with predictable obvious answers. Hooo! pointed it out right.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

1. No, it actually isn't. For some men it is. But sex is actually less of a priority in my life. I think a lot more about goals, other random things, and actually even when thinking about women, I think about them more in other ways. Like past people I dated, I tend to think more about moments filled with laughing and having fun, though sex can fall in that category there's so many other times besides that. Even in regards to sex in relationships, it's really only a small part if it.

2. Pressured to make a large sum of money? No. Pressure to be successful in my own manner, yes. I do feel pressured to have my goals being always in the process of being achieved. I went through a career fallback for a while that left me unemployed, having to move back in with my parents and I quit working out for a good amount of time, that was rough. I did feel like I was falling behind and like I was less than other people. I dated for a while at that time, but I had a harder time enjoying it because I was a more concentrated and stressed about my career and living situation.

I think women want a man that has goals and has at least some moderate successful or proof that he's working towards them. If a woman refuses to date someone that makes less than 100k, I wouldn't be interested in dating her anyways. Making a certain threshold of money is good, because it allows you to use money for things other than bills, but I have no desire to ever put in more than 40 hours a week. My life is more than a 9-5.

It feels great. In my opinion, more so when it's with someone you truly love in all ways. It's basically the highest form of intimacy you can achieve with a woman, and it feels great that she's willing to share that with you. Having sex with a woman I'm not head over heels for is something I avoid. It just doesn't feel right and pales in comparison. As awful as it sounds, I heard a guy compare that once to just being "glorified masturbation" and I feel like that's accurate.

Overall. It's good to be a man.

It's funny, I hear an unsuccessful man complain that women just have it so much easier, especially with dating but i think thats not true. There's a much larger portion of guys that just dont get it, have poor communication skills and worse intellectual/emotional intelligence than women. In my opinion at least.

I have been told the urge is like a freight train, and they think about it at least every 15 mins. It tapers off as they get older when the T runs down a bit. They want to have sex with everything in sight lol. getting off is almost guaranteed. Good yes unless she feels like the Grand Canyon. Sex is like pizza...even when it's bad it's still good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Jeez.... I'm such a weirdo. LOL! Not that I'm just realizing that now. I knew that already. But, damn!

Because, no, sex is not constantly on my mind. ...But I do think that puts me in the very small minority amongst my fellow men.

Do I feel pressured to succeed and make a lot of money, etc, because maybe the world/women will judge me based on that? ...Again.... nope. Sure, I'd love to be rich... but all I really want out of life as it relates to wealth is to have enough money to survive (and support a family if I ever had one) with enough left over to both save up money and also get to enjoy that money now and then. As in to be able to buy myself stuff when I want it, or to be able to afford things when I need it (like a new car).

...But, again, I think that puts me in the minority amongst my fellow men.

How does it feel to be inside a woman? ...I mean... I don't know what else to add. I think Hooo's "good" covered it just fine. LOL!
    You're probably isn't a weirdo. Maybe men like to make it seem like to other men that they are hyper sexual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post

It feels great. In my opinion, more so when it's with someone you truly love in all ways. It's basically the highest form of intimacy you can achieve with a woman, and it feels great that she's willing to share that with you. Having sex with a woman I'm not head over heels for is something I avoid. It just doesn't feel right and pales in comparison. As awful as it sounds, I heard a guy compare that once to just being "glorified masturbation" and I feel like that's accurate.
    Oh wow. what a term! So, its kind of just going with the motion without really being into it? Kind of like being with a person who you are not attracted to at the slightest?

And do men think women having sex with them means she really like/love him? As if its a kind of currency? indication of commitment to him? I have also heard some guys feel unmanly or not masculine if they don't get to have sex with their girlfriends. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    I have been told the urge is like a freight train, and they think about it at least every 15 mins. It tapers off as they get older when the T runs down a bit. They want to have sex with everything in sight lol. getting off is almost guaranteed. Good yes unless she feels like the Grand Canyon. Sex is like pizza...even when it's bad it's still good.
    That would be someone with a hyper sex drive, I'm guessing, which isn't every guy on the planet. That is the stereotype though.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 26-07-18 at 09:05 AM.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    You're probably isn't a weirdo. Maybe men like to make it seem like to other men that they are hyper sexual.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow. what a term! So, its kind of just going with the motion without really being into it? Kind of like being with a person who you are not attracted to at the slightest?

And do men think women having sex with them means she really like/love him? As if its a kind of currency? indication of commitment to him? I have also heard some guys feel unmanly or not masculine if they don't get to have sex with their girlfriends. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

That would be someone with a hyper sex drive, I'm guessing, which isn't every guy on the planet. That is the stereotype though.
    Pretty much, women can do it too of course. Having sex obviously doesnt have to equal being completely in love. I just think it's much better when you are, or feel like you will be with the person. Sex is such a small part of life in my eyes. You can find someone attractive, but not have those strong feelings for them where you feel that they're truly special to you.

Possibly, like I said, women can have sex with someone they aren't truly in love with, but it does prove that she's willing to be vulnerable with you. So it's obviously a very good sign. Most women, can get sex whenever they want, I mean, a woman can just go to a bar or sign up for a dating site and have a hundred dicks getting thrown her way.

I don't think it's currency. Maybe to some extent, a successful man is viewed as a man who gets a lot of women in the masculine culture, or that's what some men like to think. But to me, it's more about the relationship that it goes with. Quality relationships are key in my eyes.

If you don't get to have sex with your girlfriend, I'd question the grounds of the relationship. Is something wrong? Would be my first question. It's a normal part of adult relationships. I think men would feel less manly because theyd feel as if theyre failing at their relationship, and that the lack of any sex is a clear sign of that.

Is sex constantly on your mind?

It is, but not in the way you think. It's the subject of sex that is constantly on my mind, because I hate how sexual this world is.
    I think sex is inappropriate in every way. I understand the temptation, but there is just something extremely inappropriate about the act of putting your genitals together. I've been struggling for years to try to bear with this world that we live in, and I think that sex is extremely overrated. I always lose interest in people when they talk about it, or try to make a big deal out of something, that really is just meant for the act of reproduction. There is nothing I hate more, than the hearing about the subject of sex, ESPECIALLY when people refer to it as "love making", and call it an "important part of a relationship". If there is anything I would never do with a person I love, then it would be to have sex with that person. I would feel like I'd just use their body to masturbate with, and the guilt would be unbearable. I would feel like I just downgraded that person to be my sex toy, instead of a person I love, and I would feel like they did the same to me. It's a big nope, and I would never have sex with someone I love, unless I am doing it for the purpose of reproducing. Someone you love should never be your source of masturbation.
    So all in all, I think intimacy is very important in a relationship. Personally, I LOVE to roll around in bed, making out, kissing non-stop, holding hands, spooning, and such. That's what I call "making love". But I would never use the body of a person I love to masturbate with. Love making shouldn't involve your genitals.

Do you feel pressured to do well in life, to make money, etc because you feel like the world and/or women judge your worth by that?

No I don't. And what's with "women"? Isn't it supposed to be "the woman"? If you mean in a relationship context, whatever all the other girls/women think about me wouldn't matter, the same way it would matter if it was my girlfriend. Love is not about money either. Love is about emotions. So even if I had nothing, it shouldn't matter in a relationship.

How does it feel like to be inside a woman?

Believe it or not, I am curious about that too. But in all seriousness, it's not important for me to know. It probably feels pretty good. But it wouldn't change the fact, that I think of such acts as inappropriate. A lot of people criticize me by saying I never had the experience, so how can I stay here and say that sex is wrong? They think I am against sex, because I am fantasizing about not enjoying it myself. But to be honest, I am very sure that if I had sex, I would enjoy it very much. WHILE doing it. But afterwards I would feel so much guilt and disgust. I am saying what I say, because it's not about having the experience. It's about using your logic to see for yourself, that the act of messing around with your genitals just isn't right - especially when you already are aware that sex is meant for reproduction, and not for the so called "love making". - and whether or not it feels good, is not relevant.

I know I am in a minority, but that doesn't make me think otherwise. If everyone in this world gave it a try to separate sex from love completely, I am very sure, that true love would be found all around the world - and that people would finally start to actually love each other. But nowadays, people are just addicted to sex, and they can't help themselves. I mean, I understand that if you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, there really isn't any other opportunity to have sex. But to be honest, if you TRULY love someone, then you wouldn't make them your source of masturbation. You would know how to separate your sex-life from your love-life. It's something people need to consider.

If I choose not to have sex with you, as my girlfriend, then that's a commitment to you. And you should appreciate it, and feel valued/loved because of that, rather than the opposite. That's my way of saying that I love you too much to think of you as a body I can f*ck. ...A source of masturbation...

JUST LET THIS SINK IN
    Last edited by Zachi; 26-07-18 at 05:04 PM.

Hey that is what was described to me by different kinds of men...blue balls, wanking off at least twice a day, etc....but of course I'm assuming the OP is referring to teenage or younger men, that's why I put in there as the T wears down with age so do the urges.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    Hey that is what was described to me by different kinds of men...blue balls, wanking off at least twice a day, etc....but of course I'm assuming the OP is referring to teenage or younger men, that's why I put in there as the T wears down with age so do the urges.
    At what age do you think it starts dwindling?

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    At what age do you think it starts dwindling?
    Your testosterone starts going down after 25 I believe, but men also have different testosterone levels, so it's all different.

Plus, a lot of it has to do with maturity. You can have high testosterone, without acting like a horny 13 year old or thinking that sex is the most important thing in life. Lol.

At 20 years testerstorone is highest but people have more sex at 30 years cause theres more expereience at that age. At 30 some already are impotent because of drinking and smoking. Stress also can affect one in a way that it will shrink and never get up again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    1. No, it actually isn't. For some men it is. But sex is actually less of a priority in my life. I think a lot more about goals, other random things, and actually even when thinking about women, I think about them more in other ways. Like past people I dated, I tend to think more about moments filled with laughing and having fun, though sex can fall in that category there's so many other times besides that. Even in regards to sex in relationships, it's really only a small part if it.

2. Pressured to make a large sum of money? No. Pressure to be successful in my own manner, yes. I do feel pressured to have my goals being always in the process of being achieved. I went through a career fallback for a while that left me unemployed, having to move back in with my parents and I quit working out for a good amount of time, that was rough. I did feel like I was falling behind and like I was less than other people. I dated for a while at that time, but I had a harder time enjoying it because I was a more concentrated and stressed about my career and living situation.

I think women want a man that has goals and has at least some moderate successful or proof that he's working towards them. If a woman refuses to date someone that makes less than 100k, I wouldn't be interested in dating her anyways. Making a certain threshold of money is good, because it allows you to use money for things other than bills, but I have no desire to ever put in more than 40 hours a week. My life is more than a 9-5.

Overall. It's good to be a man.

It's funny, I hear an unsuccessful man complain that women just have it so much easier, especially with dating but i think thats not true. There's a much larger portion of guys that just dont get it, have poor communication skills and worse intellectual/emotional intelligence than women. In my opinion at least.
    Wow! Just wow! I don't feel quite so alone! Gosh, that all sounds like me so much I would swear they were my own words. LOL! ...GLYC are you secretly me in a mask? You'd think I'd know if you were... but, I dunno. I'm pretty weird as it is. LOL!

Sex is great and all, but to me it just isn't the end-all be-all. When I'm in a relationship with somebody, I am so much more in love with the moments we share together. With holding each other, with being there for each other, with sharing memories and wonderful times. Heck, when I have a crush on somebody I don't think of us having sex. I think of what it would be like to spend time together. Of laughing together. Of doing something fun together. Kissing, cuddling, holding hands, maybe... but sex never enters my mind because to me that is more an extension of the loving relationship. I don't see it being the most important thing in a relationship. It's just part of the puzzle.

[MENTION=87469]Zachi[/MENTION]

I've said this before... but I must admit I do agree with a lot of what you said here. I may not agree 100%. I don't think very many people are going to buy into the idea that a loving relationship should not involve sex at all. (Referring to romantic relationships only, obviously.) But, I do 100% agree with the attitude and reasoning behind why you feel that way. Because I 100% agree that people put way too much importance in sex these days. It seems I'm VASTLY in the minority with that mind-set, but that is truly how I feel. Me personally, If I were given the option to either:

A) Get to have sex every time I want it for the rest of my life, but always with different women and thereby it never involves actual love

or

B) I get to spend the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams, we are both madly in love together, we remain faithful to only each other... but sex isn't involved, for whatever reason.

I wouldn't even have to think about it. I'd take option B without even a thought. Again, probably puts me in the vast minority in this day and age. May even be a large factor in why the whole thing seems so puzzling and hopeless to me. But, when it comes down to it, I don't care. I'd rather be true to who I am and learn to be happy with who I am than to compromise that and not be the real me just to fit in with society.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 31-07-18 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Yes
    Yes
    Good
    Agree This is how I am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast