+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle Rock ( TV show) Chat about it thread.

I've watched several yesterday, lovebroken and skimmed the last quickly, will finish watching it tomorrow afternoon. They are making The kid ( who would not be a kid would be, must be in his early 20s, no?) making it look like is henrys fathers spirit is in him, wonder why? To get justice for himself and the sheriff ****i..ng his wife and Henry killing him?
    I don't think is it molly? the shining character killed his father, I think it is her memory of Henry killing him, or Henry made her do it for him, idk.
    Hope the finale is a surprise no one expected.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Watched a few, why doesn't the kid age? Has that been said why yet, [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]? and why do they have Frances Conroy in the cast and not use this gem of an actress, what a stupid mistake and looks like Jane Levy barely gets used either? Why? I read there will be a Season 2, so does this one get an incomplete season and cliffhanger or will it be like AHS and same cast new stories, linked each season?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

We are just starting to watch this, lovebroken. Will get back to your thread when we get further involved into the storyline.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

The town turns everyone murderous? or brings it out of them? Are The Kid and Henry two halves of the same coin, so to speak? One carries light, the other dark and when both are together it causes chaos?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Hi and thanks for joining in, Cantmoveon, jffs, dollhouse.

Did you see Wendell henry's son got off the bus at Jerusalem's Lot, a reference to King's Salem's lot, hope Wendell isn't turned on his long walk back to castle Rock into a vampire, lol I think the town has an evil presence in it that it looks like henry coming back to town woke up, because the kid was always in the tow they said for 27 years, so it can't be him causing it, maybe it is because him and henry are in the town together that is causing the commotion.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

so i caught up to the last one before the finale this week, lovebroken and they are making it seem that the deavers baby henry lived and is actually white guy skarsgard in one alternate timeline, confusing and other henry dever is the black adopted child they got after baby deaver died in othe rtimeline and so both exist but town went crazy when both came into same timeline which I think henry adopted boy entered into white son deavers tmeline, right? so he is in the wrong timeline and this is tryign to be fixed by "the kid?" i hope they remove the confusion in last episode because apparently this is becoming a series and each season similar to ahs, will be different tales so this needs a real final conclusion and wrap up.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

I think Herys mother, Sissy Spacek will kill one of the Henry's to save the other Henry. One is birth child, other is adopted, curious which she saves?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellyann For This Useful Post:

That would be tragic sad, she will pick the timeline and Henry (son) that will let Alan live, I bet.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

wtf was that bullshit ending/finale. it was horrible. won't spoil it incase you've yet to watch it, lovebroken but way to unanswer any questions about the season castle rock. guess the kid was a demon after though, or something evil. not like they explained it well.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Was the story he told Molly, true or a lie to make her do what he wanted so she felt sorry for him? I felt he was more the dead father over the dead baby, because Henry's father died as a baby, killed by his mother and came oddly back to life so maybe a demon entered the father when he was reborn, and that entered into the kid? The whole season was destroyed by that bad ending of the final episode. I thought the reason he couldn't kill Henry, Henrys son, Molly and Sissy because they were immune to him, maybe Jackie Torrance was immune too?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

I think the kid was a combination of all that was a trickster and evil from Kings novel. He was assuming the look of The Kid so people would trust him, others probably saw his true face, Warden, Alan, same as adopted Henry did. The kid never killed anyone that wasn't in his way, or that he needed to get through the loop, what he needed Henry for. I felt he would have killed Henry in the forest, same as Henry said anytime someone goes into the woods, they die. He is in the cage in the hole in Shawshank because he cannot manipulate the minds of others in that isolated area. Henry loses in this too, and will probably kill himself the same way Warden did and The Kid smiles because he knows it. The kid places doubt in the mnd of others same way the devil does.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

I haven't seen the finale yet, we are going to sit and watch it tomorrow night ..saved it for Sunday. But, OMG are people pissed off at how they closed this season out...hella mad... I might get a bit bummed too after what you all typed and some feedback I've heard... I guess from what the gossip is that the reason why Jane Levy was barely used this season is that she was only being introduced this season because she is front and center the second season. Shining type story, I hope!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dollhouse; 16-09-18 at 06:28 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12