+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Get Out there and meet New People!!!!

Get Out there and meet New People!!!!

Hey guys and girls. Others might have heard my story already. Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me and we are currently on a break. I just started NC recently in order to move on. Things were quite dim for the first few weeks and I was really feeling sad and worthless.

Anyway, I am on an emotional high tonight and just wanted to share it with everyone. I met a new girl at the gym yesterday and took her out for some drinks tonight. Nothing romantic, just friendly, but we had an amazingly good time. It was so great to get out there and talk to other girls and get my confidence back. The first month I stayed home most of the time and waited for my ex to change her mind. Can we say pointless?

I can honestly say you will feel so much better if you move on and meet other girls. You don't need to get romantically involved, but just take a few out and have a good time. It will certainly get your mind off your ex and prove to you that there are other great girls out there. Sure my ex might change her mind, but in the meantime I am moving forward and not looking back.

Tone Guest
    Awesome, glad to hear it man. Hope everything works out.

Kudos. Been there, done that. Keep it up. Look, you even got Tone to say something nice
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Don't get on my nerves today, cowboy.

Don't give a flyin F*ck about your nerves. Maybe next week I will if you simma down
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    This isn't the first time you've just followed me around in every post and had somethin to say about every little thing I say.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you had a crush on me...!

Well Gee, we're both on here most the day and have posts in every thread....what are the odds that we'd run into eachother?

Of course I have a crush on you Tone, doesn't everybody?

Tone Guest
    Oh Terry...

wahey, good to see something good going up in this forum, ussualy a load of rooobish!