+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feeling guilty after gettin freaky

feeling guilty after gettin freaky

Hi, I've been with my girl for almost 2 month... So last night while making out, we decided to take things to the next step and got a lil freaky. We didn't have sex though... just everything else. I think this is her first time having sexual contact with a guy. Neway, she wrote me an email afterward saying we should back off for a while cuz we're moving too fast. I wrote back aggreeing with her cuz i respect her... but i can't help but feel shes feeling guilty in someway. So her feeling guilty is normal and just temporarily right?? I don't want her to feel bad. Is there anythign else i should do beside backing off for a while? shoudl i talk to her about it? Any advices would be great... thanks

Was it mutual when both of you were getting freaky deaky? Did you both insist on doing it? I would say it's no big deal. You did it, now you have some different views about what happened. In that case, respect her feelings, and keep it to a minimum in that area when you're with her.

I don't think you need to talk to her about it. If you want to though, just call her or when you see her say, "Hey I want to let you know I respect your views on us going to fast. I wanted to tell you that I'm totally fine with us taking it slow." It shouldn't be a big deal. You two experimented and now you know.

If she feels bad because she feels she's pushing you away or something, just tell her you're fine with it, and not to worry. If she's feeling guilty in a Christian girl gone naughty kind of way, then that's another story. In that case it would be more of a personal thing for her.