+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boroken hearts forum is being spammed by commercial trash

Boroken hearts forum is being spammed by commercial trash

User "bhebeqo" is spamming Broken heart forum with senseless Chinese posts, can his posts that have nothing to do with the topic be deleted and the user banned?

I reported them, you can click on their username and where it says add to ignore list do so and it blocks their posts from the site for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly it won't block showing their dumbass threads because I blocked them. It should block seeing all content and it doesn't, just the actual posts.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

This happened once when I created my own forum and it got shut down as a result of spam bots. When moderators and admins are not very active these things can happen on forums which is why many are very strict. I hope this problem gets sorted out very soon.
    Last edited by Jonathan1990; 07-08-18 at 12:44 AM.

anyone send a contact report that goes outside the forum, unlike a pm? or report button, i don't think anyone reads those for over a year.

i'll send one now and someone can report back if it worked.

- - - Updated - - -

sent. good luck.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yeah. I think it's Gimpy again. I think leaving any forum without moderators is so stupid, but it just goes to show that the admin couldn't care less. I don't know why site owners insist on keeping a site going, likely just for archive purposes, only to allow that to happen. If the admin just wanted to keep the board around, he or she could just turn off registration, ban the bots or trolls already here, and make it so only long term users can still post. But maybe it's best to go sign up elsewhere.

Reports were sent out as soon as person starting spamming so if you look at how many posts they have accumulated and in what time frame and think how many posters have reported it so far, and sent PMs, and Exeter a contact us forum message they it is clear the email associated to the loveadmin account is not connected to whomevr now owns this site. Or has been removed as not to recieve messages on that account for this website because they no longer run this website.

So what is needed is the actual email of that person one not connected to sign up ownership here or their actual IG or FB account. If not, then no one to make it know forum is being bot spammed, because no one ever in power reads this website.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Would anybody be interested in helping me to report this spammer "Gimpy" AKA "James Slayer" to Spark in New Zealand? I've still got his IP address from when he tried to vandalize Wikipedia articles a good 9 months ago, along with printed evidence of his harassment. Recently, I called his ISP and they said they will definitely co-operate with a police investigation. My real name is Peter Anderson and I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland, so you could state this when reporting him and mention what has been going on, here on Love Forum. It would definitely be helpful if multiple users reported him, but I don't know his real name. James may just be another one of his stupid pseudonyms.

I fear that the longer this drama goes on, it will only get worse. I've had so many dealings with this nut at other forums too, and sites like Wikia, Wikipedia and YouTube. It never ends. One site he likes to roach me on is the Acting Wiki, and honestly, it's making it harder to self-promote my acting pursuits because ever since he found out about my IMDb page, YouTube channels and stuff like that, he has never disappeared. Even though there is a moderator on the Acting Wiki now, I would have to keep 100% verifying that all these recent editors are him and sometimes it is only obvious to me because the other members that regularly come to these message boards only know bits and pieces about what has been occurring. He just closes an account or gets banned, then makes new accounts. In this day and age, it is practically impossible to keep trolls away from your sites as they can just use so many proxy servers and return over, and over again. Honestly, between that guy and those former support workers of mine, I don't know who is worse.

This moron is a piece of trash, for sure, and I really think the Internet has all but been ruined by idiots such as him. However, there is strength in numbers as they say. Although it is a lot of hassle to call long distance numbers, especially due to the time difference and what it may cost you. But it could work if they realize it has been affecting so many users online. Just a small price to pay for getting rid of one of the web's ultimate degenerates.