+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very Tough Times :(

She's HOTTTTT!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Dang it she just instant messaged me and I don't know what to do. I ignored her and now she is getting mad for not talking..ahhh..I guess I will just say hi back and then bye shortly.
    Last edited by Lion-Guy; 14-11-05 at 12:48 PM.

lol why did you quote Asip when you said that? Or were you saying Jennifer Garner IMed you?

Ha sorry I messed it up.....my Hi has turned into a whole relationship conversation. Exactly what I didn't want to happen. She just kept pushing for questions and sucked me in. I am hating myself right now.

It has only been 6 days NC and she was dying to know what I have been up to and what new friends I have met. I was reluctant to tell her but she kept getting upset so I just told her a few things.

She is really adamant that there is no chance to try things again if we can't stay in contact once in awhile and be somewhat friends. She keeps trying to convince me that there is a chance maybe. And it kills me to hear this. I know that the best thing to do is to ignore it all and not talk to her. She told me that she hasn't been up to much and that she has just been working a lot. But I know from when of her friends that there is a guy at her work that is after her and they might have a thing going on.

She asked if we could meet up for a meal and I said maybe. Not sure if that would be productive or not.

I am not sure if I can trust what she is saying or if I should just go back to NC and move on?
    Last edited by Lion-Guy; 14-11-05 at 02:10 PM.

You should go back to NC and move on. I wouldn't listen to anything she says. Hasn't she been lying to you about what she's been doing anyways? I keep getting all of the threads mixed up lol.

Tone Guest
    Ugh, well obviously you're going to meet with her. I'd meet with her, see what she says, if she wants to get together and try again, cool - go for it. If she pulls some bullshit like "I need a couple months alone to see if we're really meant to be" - or anything that's going to just drag out your pain - get out and stay out. Cut all contact. Tell her you can't keep playin games and it hurts too much to be her friend. The sooner you do this the sooner you move on.

P.S.>> I don't really like Jennifer Garner either.
    Last edited by Tone; 15-11-05 at 04:02 AM.

Awww Tone

Tone Guest
    I'm sorry! But I still like you though.

Don't listen to them, Junsui. The reason the men don't like Jennifer Garner is because she can kick their @sses.

Yeah! That's probably why. Guys want a girl who's weak.

It makes them feel strong, you know. Big babies...

I know. Stupid men!

No I don't plan to meet her Tone. I certainly need some more time to heal before I meet with her. I will begin the NC again and hope this time it last much longer.
    Last edited by Lion-Guy; 17-11-05 at 05:43 AM.

She's stringing you along. Meeting for lunch to "catch up." That basically means you'll be going no contact, with 1 contact every month or so. That is not going to help you get her back, I guarantee that. Went through the same thing myself. If you can get her to work on some relationship stuff with you, then give it a shot, but if that falls through, I say just leave it.

Ok thank you Ghex.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast