+ Follow This Topic

Thread: random things with gf i wanna fix

lilwing89 Guest

random things with gf i wanna fix

i feel weird calling her honey or any of those silly romantic nicknames...except bee because thats the one i gave her (she calls me muffin)

she doesnt really seem to flail or anything when i give her a backrub(but when i give her one i flail all over the place) and i know there is this spot on my lower back (i swear to god, im gonna call this like my back's g spot or something) that whenever she rubs it, i feel out of this world tingly sensations! i think that everybody has this spot but i cant find it on her. can anybody post a link to a good backrub tutorial or some good advice please?

[url]http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/massage/massage.html[/url]

if you practice these techniques and learn to do them properly i promise she will love you forever.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are certain pressure points all over the body that sends little signals to your brain. It's funky. Even in your feet you have areas that pertain to your stomach and everything else. It's weird I know but it's true!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

FEET, if she is not overly sensitive to having her feet touched/rubbed, that is a good spot to find what you are looking for.

Kissing the base, and back of the neck and or ears, for some.

Remember, think of the massage as an intimate thing, not something mechanical. Let your little head do the thinking on this, and it will guide you.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if the feet are sensitive, if you rub them sensually you will bi-pass the tickelish part. You have to apply pressure. I'm serious though, there are erogonous zones even in your feet. It's the middle of the foot but underneath the big toe.....ugh, I'd have to show you to tell you what I'm talking about LOL
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I dunno; of course some areas are more sensitive than others, but it's more about HOW you touch than WHERE you touch. You might get a clue based on what SHE is doing. People generally give what they'd like to receive.

BTW - YES, YES, YES! on the foot thing, the neck is good, but be careful with the ears and avoid the ear canal.

Yes, I love having my feet rubbed!