+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a ___________

If you look at the post options panel when you post, [MENTION=85802]Snow White[/MENTION] this U is the underline button option.
    Second row there is B / U
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

I'm a going to a movie soon, haha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Which one? Did you enjoy it? ^^^

I'm a PO'd member of this website because the spammers are still here
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

i'm a sick sick soul today more than half my family has the flu and i caught it too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

I give thee thanks to feel better, so feel better soon, Exeter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

I'm a checking to see if I can post a reply, after reading TheEvilJester's PM and seeing his thread, which is locked.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I'm a checking to see if I can post a reply, after reading TheEvilJester's PM and seeing his thread, which is locked.
    i read jester's thread in ot, had no idea the site had any more issues, it must be fixed because i can post replies today.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

What happened to TheEvilJester's account? Did he get locked out? Looks like made a thread and never got back on after it was answered and locked?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

I'm not sure but the day he made that thread the admin locked he said he got a message when he tried replying to a post that he reached his limit of posts per day and his was set at 0 posts. That is strange and he PM'd loveadmin and that is all I know. I thought he'd been back on but he hasn't been back. Does he never post from home, on weekends? Not sure.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

He's not been on today either, it must be a fixed problem because many are able to post now but it seems like a lot still are not posting, where is dollhouse, glyc, hoo and some others?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Im a dirty minded sinner today.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pcmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the concern, guys. And thanks to CantMoveOn for letting me know you were all asking about me here. I don't know what's going on, but I still can't post here at all.

(He says, waiting to see if anybody figures out the problem with that statement. LOL!)

Welcome back, TheEvilJester. Glad the loveadmin fixed your account.

I'm a lot depressed and this ghost town doesn't help.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Haha, I just said it was ghost town-y here too. So still and quiet, I hate it... Are you feeling better since you typed the above post, lovebroken?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast